PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Bordeaux Pearl LSi California 128k

alltrac
01-15-2006, 08:20 PM
I have owned this car since 12-02 I bought it from a used car dealer for $8500 it was 1 owner car and had 109k when I bought it. The car has the original window sticker owners manual and the first owner had a service contract covering the car for the first 100k of it's life. I work for a Suabru dealer in Sacramento for the last 4 years and have only used OEM parts except for some Denso iridium plugs. The only problems I have had are one knock sensor went out so I replaced it. Six months later the other one failed and it was replaced. One o2 sensor went bad and I replaced both at the same time with geniuine OEM parts. The car has some door dings and the rear bumper has some bolt head marks from people not knowing how to parrell park. The right side fender was sideswipe and the fender is toast also the right side corner marker lamp outer lense is busted. The car has a clean title with no liens and in my name. DMV fees have just been paid and the tags are good until 12-06 the car has never failed smog and has always passed with excellent numbers. All the power options work four matching tires Bridgestones I think there RE750 I will include with the car one new OEM right side fender and new OEM corner light. I can drive the car as far as Tacoma WA my sister lives up there or down to Southern California. Price is $3500 or make me a resonable offer. Pictures are in my locker I have a couple more but I can't get them uploaded send me a PM and I can emailhttp://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?alltrac

NeedForSpeed
01-15-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry to hear you are selling

ensteele
01-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Victor

How many miles are on it now? Why do you have to sell it? :confused: :)

mbtoloczko
01-16-2006, 09:26 AM
Sorry to hear that you're selling. Getting something new?

alltrac
01-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear that you're selling. Getting something new?

No more cars. My life right now is about getting from A to B the Geo Metro is a perfect tool for that.

Earthworm
01-17-2006, 12:18 PM
I remember you mentioning you had the right rear panel before. Would you be willing to sell that separately and if so how much would shipping be to Winnipeg?

Chiketkd
01-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Good luck with the sale Victor! You're a great guy - hope you hang around the Network! :)

alltrac
01-17-2006, 04:58 PM
I remember you mentioning you had the right rear panel before. Would you be willing to sell that separately and if so how much would shipping be to Winnipeg?

If your talking about me I have never bought any rear quarter panel before. I have delivered a ton of them.

alltrac
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Good luck with the sale Victor! You're a great guy - hope you hang around the Network! :)

Thanks Chike, it's because of people like you that I will always hang out here.

Earthworm
01-17-2006, 05:06 PM
If your talking about me I have never bought any rear quarter panel before. I have delivered a ton of them.OK, then I remember someone has/had a new rear panel new in box.

ensteele
01-18-2006, 12:10 AM
David

Are you looking for a right rear quarter pannel? I think mine on the parts car is ok. I will check for you. It is a Dark Teal. :)

Earthworm
01-18-2006, 12:34 PM
The problem with that is that they are a pain to remove. (read: CUT)

I'd rather have one that's ready to go on. Right now rust is contained to that panel and I would like to stop it before it spreads to other panels.

I was quoted CAD$2500 by a bodyshop to replace the panel which includes everything including the panel and painting.