PDA

View Full Version : 96 SVX Lsi Parting Out

Spitfire999
01-13-2006, 11:40 PM
I am parting out my 96 Lsi, which has 93,000 miles on the engine, tanny and body. I have already striped the car, and got as much as possible from it so if you are looking for something just pm me or email me (bluecaboose999@gmail.com).

Im sure most people are probably interested in the engine, which apart from the fact that one of the cam shafts (when faceing the car it would be the right one), apart form that most of the engine seems to be in good condition. I have pics if anyone is interested.

Some other parts of intrest that are worth mentioning are
- Both doors (black) with only slight dents (ask for pics)
- Rear bumper
- Rear Trunk, with spoiler
- Mostly complete interior in beige.
- Seats (front/rear) in beige as well.
- Front axle
- Sunroof
- Much more

And much more most of which isnt coming to mind right now. But if your interested in a part that isnt listed here just contact me, there is probably a good chance i can help you out. Ill be glad to send pictures of anything.

I live in York PA, and i would pefer not to have to mail anything, but anything can be worked out.

Thanx
-Ben-

Dru
01-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Drivers door panel? Black with Grey suede and master lock/window switch??

svxstarship
01-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Interested in both inside door panels and seats. Pics would be great.

SuBrat84
01-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Both front axles, good? Strut Mounts (Top, the part that holds your strut onto the body of your car)?? You know those clips that hold that plastic "step" onto the rocker panels? I need some of those clips... and some of those clips that hold the suede onto underneath the steering column. And any of the interior roof/spot light bulbs? Can you help me out with any of that? Please pm prices and details. Unfortunately would require shipping to Tucson, AZ. Let me know!

scenicrearview
01-17-2006, 11:45 PM
can i just get the spoiler with out the trunk. and how much

Sid E. Ryner
01-20-2006, 02:27 PM
What about a power window switch, front passenger side.
Pics and how much?
sid

Excall
01-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Could you post some pics of the interior?

Drjohn
01-23-2006, 06:18 AM
Looking for a working OEM CD unit. Mine stopped working last week. If avail. plz post description and $$
Tks - Dr John