PDA

View Full Version : WTB: exhaust

Budfreak
01-01-2006, 07:45 PM
I'm in need of an exhaust. My flange is rotting out right where the exhaust bolts to the main cat and becoming a very big leak. any help would be great. Thanks.

gotsubarus
01-03-2006, 10:03 AM
I have a good exhaust here in NC...

svxfiles
01-03-2006, 10:16 AM
I'm in need of an exhaust. My flange is rotting out right where the exhaust bolts to the main cat and becoming a very big leak. any help would be great. Thanks.
Yet another reason to come to Cumberland!:rolleyes: :)

Budfreak
01-03-2006, 09:22 PM
Yet another reason to come to Cumberland!:rolleyes: :)

ASAP my friend.;) Me, the wife, the SVX and a case of whatever has alcohol in it.:D

Ricochet
01-03-2006, 09:26 PM
I've got a for sale post on here selling the two pipes before the cat and the cat itself.. The flange on my stock cat-back pipe had the same problem as yours so we junked it. Let me know if you need what I got though, especially since I live like an hour away from you.

svxcess
01-03-2006, 10:51 PM
That's exactly the problem I have. The flange where the primary exhaust bolts to the main cat rusted away. I had two short pieces of tubing cut and welded in as a temporary fix.

I have the Magnaflow cat and am waiting on the resonator from Dayle. Then its off to beautiful Cumberland in about 7-10 days to let Tom work his magic on my 96. :)

ensteele
01-03-2006, 11:37 PM
I wish I lived closer to Tom. :( :(

Budfreak
01-10-2006, 12:30 AM
I wish I lived closer to Tom. :( :(

I feel your pain.:( He keeps teasing me with the thoughts of the supercharged:eek: and 4.44's and exhaust BUT he's 4 hours from me.:rolleyes: DAMMIT!

Budfreak
01-10-2006, 12:31 AM
That's exactly the problem I have. The flange where the primary exhaust bolts to the main cat rusted away. I had two short pieces of tubing cut and welded in as a temporary fix.

I have the Magnaflow cat and am waiting on the resonator from Dayle. Then its off to beautiful Cumberland in about 7-10 days to let Tom work his magic on my 96. :)

He'll be seeing me sometime in the next 2 months.;)