PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Subaru SVX LS-L for sale

zarmien
01-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Well the front Diff broke and craked the transmission case. She was running strong at 107K miles when it snapped. I was told $4800 to replace the tranny and can't afford it and need a car now. So I will entertain the idea of selling it with a set of 2005 STi wheels as a parts car for around $4000 price is negotiable and i really need to cover my losses. I will post some pics as soon as I can. It does have a "big" fist sized dent on the driver side rear corner.
If you are interested email me at zarmien@comcast.net serious inquiries only

ensteele
01-01-2006, 10:33 AM
First, a few pictures in your locker would help. Next, I don't think you will get $4,000 for the SVX. That price could get anyone a good drivable SVX with around 100,000 miles with a decent paint job and little body damage. You may not cover your loss here. Don't get me wrong, if you can, that's great, but I am just trying to let you know the reality of the situation. Good luck.

What were you doing when this damage occured. Just driving along, or were you getting on it at the time? :confused:

lhopp77
01-05-2006, 09:19 AM
I think you are extremely tactful Earl and might make a good politician. Hummmmm!!!

Lee