PDA

View Full Version : any body got stock tweeters for sale/?

DarknessofDeath
12-23-2005, 10:32 PM
:mad:

stock speakers? anybody?
......i mean tweeters

n00b on demand
12-23-2005, 10:34 PM
you are a very angry person....

ensteele
12-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Maybe he just found the smilies and used the wrong one. :confused: :rolleyes: :)

SubaSteevo
12-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Stock tweeters are garbage, go aftermarket

P.S. :)

SVXRide
12-24-2005, 07:51 AM
Do a search of the site using "tweeters" - Doug (Mohrds) posted about a source for very inexpensive tweeters that are a significant improvement over the stock pieces (speaking from experience, as I installed them in my SVX...)
-Bill

mohrds
12-24-2005, 12:08 PM
Do a search of the site using "tweeters" - Doug (Mohrds) posted about a source for very inexpensive tweeters that are a significant improvement over the stock pieces (speaking from experience, as I installed them in my SVX...)
-Bill

I didn't know you used them as well. Glad to see I helped someone out!

As for finding stock tweeters, they are a very rare find.

Doug

DarknessofDeath
12-24-2005, 12:55 PM

i couldn't find the f:mad: ck'n thread.
i'm trying to get it pulled though.

thanks guys

SubaSteevo
12-24-2005, 01:26 PM

i couldn't find the f:mad: ck'n thread.
i'm trying to get it pulled though.

thanks guys

Thread (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11157&highlight=tweeters)

Direct link (http://www.alltronics.com/speakers.htm)

PS Seriously, the whole :mad: thing is getting kinda old...
I've met people living on the streets of NY, with no blanket in the middle of December, and most of them were still smiling. You have a car (and a fairly nice one at that), a house, and an internet connection. If you have enough time on your hands to worry about having tweeters in your car, then seriously cheer the f:)ck up

DarknessofDeath
12-24-2005, 01:35 PM
i dont work like that

n00b on demand
12-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Is it hot in hell? And is it true that people in hell die...and then get brought back to life...and then die again by burning? Just wondering....................................

DarknessofDeath
12-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Is it hot in hell? And is it true that people in hell die...and then get brought back to life...and then die again by burning? Just wondering....................................

well....if you see everything around you...meaning your life.the life you are living. you are in Hell..the first layer. or floor if you want to call it that. there are 13 layers. it's not exactly like using an elevator to goes up and down. "reincarnation"....or that's what they call it.
but in the end you do die and die again. not necessarily by burning but it is fun to watch.
it's more of torture than anything. make you suffer.not necessarily physically...because the bag of skin *body* you wear can only take so much. mental torture is so much more effective. we call them "feelings" up here in first floor ."trauma" is another one. mental disorder......depression...anxiety..... i think you get the picture.

it's not really the idea of heaven or hell...but the way you lead your life...or the way life leads you around to stand corrected.

DarknessofDeath
12-24-2005, 03:08 PM
well.....
i'm not sure if that helped out....
but you really have to go around and think about things in a really f:mad: cked up way to come up with the idea.....or ideas.
i dont see things on the same plain....and it has been pointed out to me enough times by a lot of various peoples.

n00b on demand
12-24-2005, 05:46 PM
well....if you see everything around you...meaning your life.the life you are living. you are in Hell..the first layer. or floor if you want to call it that. there are 13 layers. it's not exactly like using an elevator to goes up and down. "reincarnation"....or that's what they call it.
but in the end you do die and die again. not necessarily by burning but it is fun to watch.
it's more of torture than anything. make you suffer.not necessarily physically...because the bag of skin *body* you wear can only take so much. mental torture is so much more effective. we call them "feelings" up here in first floor ."trauma" is another one. mental disorder......depression...anxiety..... i think you get the picture.

it's not really the idea of heaven or hell...but the way you lead your life...or the way life leads you around to stand corrected.

wow 123456789

SubaSteevo
12-24-2005, 06:14 PM
well.....
i'm not sure if that helped out....
but you really have to go around and think about things in a really f:mad: cked up way to come up with the idea.....or ideas.
i dont see things on the same plain....and it has been pointed out to me enough times by a lot of various peoples.

Was one of them a psychiatrist?

SVXRide
12-24-2005, 06:24 PM
Dante's Inferno.....

-Bill

Electrophil
12-24-2005, 11:02 PM
I have a set of the stock tweeters if you really need them, but I have to agree that aftermarket are sooooo much better.

What's the zip code to hell anyway? Isn't that near New York City?:D

DarknessofDeath
12-24-2005, 11:31 PM
i went with the one's through the thread. and link.
thanks for the offer. but you never know i might take them as well.

and as for the psychiatrist question. no. they just dont care and try to persuade you into meds.

it's just a difference of how we all see things.

Electrophil
12-25-2005, 02:18 AM
We need more Icons. 11 doesn't cut it. We need to get some good animated ones fired up.:)

DarknessofDeath
12-25-2005, 01:38 PM
i usually use a hanged dead/smiley face icon.
my kind of stuff
:mad: :mad:

this angry face isn't really cutting it for me. it's too off from what i want

SVXRide
12-25-2005, 06:18 PM
my kind of stuff

Darkness,
So, what mental hospital do you park your SVX in front of? Good comment on meds versus real help... What are you doing for yourself?
Good luck with the tweeters!
-Bill

SVXRide
12-25-2005, 06:23 PM
my kind of stuff

Darkness,
So, what mental hospital in Toronto do you park your SVX in front of? Good comment on meds versus real help... What are you doing for yourself?
Good luck with the tweeters!
-Bill

DarknessofDeath
12-25-2005, 06:35 PM
i went with the tweeters that the thread and link took me to.
bought a few other useful things there as well.

as for mental help...i dropped that a good eight years ago. didn't do much for me to begin with so why continue.
good doctors are hard to find. i should know. went through ten psychs

but....i AM not killing people and killing my guitar strings .....stuff like that.

still have to work. pay bills just like everyone else. if not...well.. i wouldn't get out of bed to begin with...except for washroom breaks..clinical depression it's called
//

SVXRide
12-25-2005, 07:35 PM
i went with the tweeters that the thread and link took me to.
bought a few other useful things there as well.

as for mental help...i dropped that a good eight years ago. didn't do much for me to begin with so why continue.
good doctors are hard to find. i should know. went through ten psychs

but....i AM not killing people and killing my guitar strings .....stuff like that.

still have to work. pay bills just like everyone else. if not...well.. i wouldn't get out of bed to begin with...except for washroom breaks..clinical depression it's called
//

Darkness,
Nope, no shot, just tieing threads together...you've obviously got a lot of strength to pull yourself through clinical depression...keep up the hard work, it starts within.
-Bill

Ricerocket
12-29-2005, 11:04 PM
That is deep! I believe what the Bible says about heaven and hell, but I've always subscribed to the notion that this moment where I live can be heaven or hell, depending on what attitude I adopt in response to it. If my SVX has a flat tire and I have a bad attitude, my tire is still flat. If I've got a flat tire and a good attitude, I've still got a flat tire. The only variable is my attitude, and I get to choose it.

Isn't it tweet to live in America?

(don't know anything about that clinical depression stuff; have some friends who have tried some treatment and medications that served them well. Best of luck in the fight; this life is definetly not heaven!)

Earthworm
01-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Someone needs some Gleemonex :D

DarknessofDeath
01-02-2006, 10:59 AM
well...
it's really how we see everything thing here.
we have our own opinions, ideas and realities.
we could be "friends" but not understand each other anyways. (which is most likely the case to begin with_).
it's probably why some of us think that everyone around us is psycho...or "not normal"...different standards...

what's gleemenox/? with the happy face behind it?

Electrophil
01-02-2006, 01:12 PM
If I had both a Dodge Stealth AND a SVX totaled within 2 months of owning them, I'd have an attitude too.:mad:

Earthworm
01-02-2006, 03:19 PM
what's gleemenox/? with the happy face behind it?That's taken from the 10 year old Kids in the Hall movie: Brain Candy.

DarknessofDeath
01-11-2006, 11:24 PM
brain candy....i remember that...
kind of...just liked the one part when scott thompson (i think- dont remember his name anymore) took the pill and the army scene cut inside his brain...with the two guys standing in front of each other....