PDA

View Full Version : Ebay 92

lhopp77
12-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Again we have a car that the condition contradicts the stated mileage. Motor mounts, tranny and terrible seat wear on a 67K mile car??????? Doubtful.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Subaru-SVX-92-SUBARU-SVX-ALL-WHEEL-DRIVE-VERY-LOW-MILES-ARKANSAS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ31871QQitemZ45 98088316QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Lee

ensteele
12-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Any one do a car fax on this one yet? :confused: :(

dicon0neo
12-18-2005, 01:43 PM
hmm.

its my car.

So i guess i will tell you about it. I Bought the car around april.(not competely sure)

All It needed was the tranny fixed. Paint was worn, leather was bad on front. I person selling it was a widow. It was her husbands car. She left it in storage (some time of it was outside in the sun.. thus the leather). She and her new husband would drive it ever now a then (not often). So thats why the miles are low. It was in storage. The leather cause it was sitting in the sun.

So i got it fixed for about 1000 or so. I got a good deal so i was happy.

Everything was good. I was happy with it. Well i loved it, but...

One day i was giving somebody a ride. I missed his driveway, so i hit the brake and was going to back up. I was i wasn't stoped all the way. The result.. broke the motormounts. But i also guess i messed up 3rd gear. It took time for it to finaly go out. It will go into 4th with luck and high revs ( i didn't do this though, step dad did)

With this set back i decided I needed another car. I just don't have the time or money to deal with it anymore.

I tried to sell it to one guy on this website. He kept me in the dark to much so since someone told me(well parents anyway) he wanted it. But It didn't work out. So now its on ebay.

run a carfax, i'm interested myself. But I've done nothing to the car, that would rollback the milage.

lhopp77
12-19-2005, 11:00 AM
Sounds like a pretty "up front" response from the current owner.

Lee

Electrophil
12-26-2005, 08:07 PM
The carfax says it had a little over 62k on it in May.

The carfax on this one is clean. The roof is dead proof on the car sitting around for years. No wax/No wash = That roof.:(