PDA

View Full Version : Anyone In or around Arizona?

Turbo_SVX_Man
03-06-2002, 10:15 AM
Just wondering if there is anyone near or around Arizona on here. SO far all i know of is the guy from motorsports warehouse. If you are post a reply in here. I think it would be cool to set up a arizona meet sometime soon! THanks
Jared

kastle
03-12-2002, 10:43 AM
I'm in Phoenix and Robert Ansick, who owns Forced Air Tech (http://www.forcedairtech.com) is up in Prescott as well

SVXMAN2001
03-12-2002, 10:06 PM
Kastle,
How much hp you think the RS-TT is pumping out?
chris

SVXMAN2001
03-12-2002, 10:08 PM
Also I was wondering on the forced air tech webpage it says that an intercooler would be ineffective for a turbo setup (psi4-5)? How is this so?
chris
Is there any way that the turbo could be done on my car, being that iam in new york

Green1995SVX
03-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by SVXMAN2001
Also I was wondering on the forced air tech webpage it says that an intercooler would be ineffective for a turbo setup (psi4-5)? How is this so?
chris
Is there any way that the turbo could be done on my car, being that iam in new york

hey chris... you might wanna shoot a email to forced air tech and ask them :D

-Mike

kastle
03-17-2002, 10:55 PM
chris - Best guess right now is right around 300hp... we will know more when I get it to the drags.... it sure is a lot of fun to drive.... :D

I suggest talking to Robert / emailing him about the kit. I had one on my SVX a little over a year ago.... Stage II without a IC.... no real problems other than this perticular cars ECU... ran fine on KevinL's SVX.... The kit kicks ass.....