PDA

View Full Version : WTB 94-96 SVX in New England

Ryan
12-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Well it looks like my girlfriend and are going to buy a house within the next year, so I'd like to get a head start on saving by cutting vehicle/insurance costs. I'm currently in a 99 Impreza RS, and I'd like to go with an older Subaru. I've been through the SVX route before but ended up selling it because I couldn't dump my first RS quick enough. My current RS will end up selling easily on the Impreza forums though so I'd like to try and line up an SVX in my area. Anyone know of any AWD SVX's around here? Looking to spend between $4k-$5k.

Thanks,
Ryan
Fitchburg, MA

Fuzz541
12-13-2005, 06:28 PM
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29678

Try mine. I'm open to offers.

n00b on demand
12-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Well it looks like my girlfriend and are going to buy a house within the next year, so I'd like to get a head start on saving by cutting vehicle/insurance costs. I'm currently in a 99 Impreza RS, and I'd like to go with an older Subaru. I've been through the SVX route before but ended up selling it because I couldn't dump my first RS quick enough. My current RS will end up selling easily on the Impreza forums though so I'd like to try and line up an SVX in my area. Anyone know of any AWD SVX's around here? Looking to spend between $4k-$5k.

Thanks,
Ryan
Fitchburg, MA

I really dont think your going to cut vehicle and insurance costs by thinking about buying the most expensive subaru to maintain. ;)

Ryan
12-13-2005, 08:54 PM
I really dont think your going to cut vehicle and insurance costs by thinking about buying the most expensive subaru to maintain. ;)

Yeah I know :/ I might be leaning toward a 97-98 Impreza Outback Sport though. Doesn't get much easier than the 2.2!