PDA

View Full Version : wheels + snow tires - local pickup

Landshark
12-02-2005, 11:13 AM
i don't feel like shipping these, so pickup only (i'm slightly south of Pittsburgh, PA).

i have a set of wheels and winter tires from the SVX that i was planning on using for the wife's WRX (wheels have a dual bolt pattern), but apparently the other bolt pattern ISN'T 5x100! :mad:

these are silver 5-spoke wheels (nice, much better than steel rims for the winter! :) ), with Winterhandler Ice & Snow 205/55-16's on them (skinnier than stock SVX tire for better snow handling). these tires worked extremely well in a few hairy blizzard conditions.

the wheels and tires probably have less than 3k miles on them and are like new - they were used for a winter and a half, and i never put more than 5k miles on the SVX in a year.

lugnuts are also included. i'd like $250 for them.

will post pics as soon as digital camera is done charging......

Landshark
12-02-2005, 11:32 AM
with and without lugnut covers.....
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Landshark/32234.JPG

one wheel has a small ding on outside edge.....
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Landshark/32235.JPG

plenty of tread.....
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/Landshark/32236.JPG

immortal_suby
12-02-2005, 05:30 PM
250 for all 4 ? Dang that's a good deal. If I still lived up there I'd jump on these.

benebob
12-02-2005, 05:33 PM
Heck yeah! That's a great price! If I drove in snow they'd be coming my way! I'll bet the tires alone are worth $150!

92SVXLS-LDC
12-02-2005, 06:56 PM
i wish you'd consider shipping, and i wish i could come up with some money

shelfy
12-02-2005, 11:11 PM
i wish i was closer. maybe i'd be allowed to get another svx if i had a set of snow tires for it. :)

The Goat
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Oh, for cryin' out loud...

...well, if they're not sold in a couple weeks, and I get the job I applied for, you'll be hearing from me soon. That's just too good to pass up. I just have to justify the purchase with a large salary increase.

rvnmaniac
12-08-2005, 06:38 PM
i don't feel like shipping these, so pickup only (i'm slightly south of Pittsburgh, PA).

i have a set of wheels and winter tires from the SVX that i was planning on using for the wife's WRX (wheels have a dual bolt pattern), but apparently the other bolt pattern ISN'T 5x100! :mad:

these are silver 5-spoke wheels (nice, much better than steel rims for the winter! :) ), with Winterhandler Ice & Snow 205/55-16's on them (skinnier than stock SVX tire for better snow handling). these tires worked extremely well in a few hairy blizzard conditions.

the wheels and tires probably have less than 3k miles on them and are like new - they were used for a winter and a half, and i never put more than 5k miles on the SVX in a year.

lugnuts are also included. i'd like $250 for them.

will post pics as soon as digital camera is done charging......
I PMed you 4 Dec haven't received a response need to know exactly where you are.......

Landshark
12-10-2005, 01:06 AM
sorry about not getting back to this thread - svxfiles was the first (within a few minutes of my post, actually! :eek: ) with the dibs.

as a bonus, i get to enjoy some beer and mexican food with him at Jose & Tony's. :D

svxfiles
12-10-2005, 09:07 AM
Is Sunday still good for you? :D