PDA

View Full Version : No but I would not try it

cdigerlando
04-23-2001, 07:33 PM
Teagues has an SVX project. They would have done it if it was easy or bolt on. I wouldn't try it unless you have an Impreza you could put them on in case they don't fit. You might also need bigger rims. Why don't you just ask them.

zsvx
04-24-2001, 12:47 AM
I'm gonna assume this thread was in response to my WRX brake kit question :)

You're right, I doubt it will work but it was worth asking. I sent him an email earlier today, I'll let you guys know what he says.

svxboy
04-24-2001, 03:52 AM
They will not work. The mounting bracket bolts are in slightly different locations. Greg

Jaylinb
04-24-2001, 12:10 PM
They will not work. The mounting bracket bolts are in slightly different locations. Greg

Man, it always seems that our cars are off just enough to prevent us from getting too many aftermarket upgrades. I'm constantly finding things I want to get for the car, but they never fit.

svxboy
04-24-2001, 12:26 PM
Joel at JC Sports, an avid SVX owner, is working on machineing a bracket that will make these calipers fit our cars. Probably due to be done by mid-summer, depending on demand. As you know, JC makes no money off SVX parts. Joel creates them on the side as a hobbie and because he owns two of them. They make their money off all the impreza stuff. That is why he only usually makes things happen if you show him the money first. -Greg

zsvx
04-24-2001, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by svxboy
Joel at JC Sports, an avid SVX owner, is working on machineing a bracket that will make these calipers fit our cars. Probably due to be done by mid-summer, depending on demand. As you know, JC makes no money off SVX parts. Joel creates them on the side as a hobbie and because he owns two of them. They make their money off all the impreza stuff. That is why he only usually makes things happen if you show him the money first. -Greg I am definitely interested. If you get a list going or anything like that count me in.