PDA

View Full Version : Group buy for Seats Restore Products

ensteele
11-12-2005, 09:42 AM
Ronn Stark from Seats Restore has extended a group buy for his products for the month of November. I have attached the information and if you have any questions, please email him or me and I will try to answer the questions as best as I can.

I will write a review on the other products that he has asap. I have tried them all.

Please be sure to thank him for the group buy if you buy products from him.

Rotorflyr
11-12-2005, 12:31 PM
You should make this a sticky for now.............

sent him an e-mail for ordering the supports and clips (as I already have the dye :D )

ensteele
11-12-2005, 05:34 PM
I was going to, and then had to run out the door. It is now stuck. :D :D

Sid E. Ryner
11-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Thanks, Earl for hooking us up.
Peace,
sid

bwb3
11-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks Earl,
Sent Ron an e-mail to order the Beige Seats Restore.

Have already tried the Gray (bought the wrong color so used it on my Volvo 940Turbo). Worked great, and matched, just need to apply carefully and wipe of excess. I used an fine artist brush on scratches.

bwb3
11-17-2005, 11:48 AM
Ronn now has the beige seats restore ready to ship. Finally got his seat sample from Earl. Thanks Earl!

n00b on demand
11-24-2005, 08:12 AM
Anybody have his email? I need to order the steering wheel restore for my beige wheel. :)

svxcess
11-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Its in the word docoment at the top of this thread.

Anyway its sharkpac@netzero.com

svxcess
04-09-2007, 09:09 PM
A few days ago, I contacted Ronn Stark, who has the Seats Restore product, about offering another group discount to Network members. I told him the 15th anniversary was coming up and a lot of members were getting their cars ready.

Here is his reply to me tonight:

Greetings John,

The Fifteenth Anniversary already, my 92 SVX doesn't seem that old. But, I still love it!

I would like to extend an informal (summer season) discount to all the SVX Network Members and SVX owners on this "marvelous product" the SEATS RESTORE Leather Colorant.

SVX Charcoal Gray SEATS RESTORE kit for $24.95 with FREE S/H and a FREE SVX Cup Holder (if requested, and while supplies last).

SVX Beige (both colors) SEATS RESTORE kits (two kits) for $34.95 with FREE S/H and a FREE SVX Cup Holder (if requested, and while supplies last).

To order email me at sharkpac@netzero.com with your order request and mention you heard of a discount (FREE S/H & SVX Cup Holder) from an SVX Network member or posting, and I'll honor the discount.

If you would John, could you post this message to your members, THANKS

Ronn Stark
SEATS RESTORE

cozykat
04-09-2007, 09:38 PM
A few days ago, I contacted Ronn Stark, who has the Seats Restore product, about offering another group discount to Network members. I told him the 15th anniversary was coming up and a lot of members were getting their cars ready.

Here is his reply to me tonight:

Greetings John,

The Fifteenth Anniversary already, my 92 SVX doesn't seem that old. But, I still love it!

I would like to extend an informal (summer season) discount to all the SVX Network Members and SVX owners on this "marvelous product" the SEATS RESTORE Leather Colorant.

SVX Charcoal Gray SEATS RESTORE kit for $24.95 with FREE S/H and a FREE SVX Cup Holder (if requested, and while supplies last).

SVX Beige (both colors) SEATS RESTORE kits (two kits) for $34.95 with FREE S/H and a FREE SVX Cup Holder (if requested, and while supplies last).

To order email me at sharkpac@netzero.com with your order request and mention you heard of a discount (FREE S/H & SVX Cup Holder) from an SVX Network member or posting, and I'll honor the discount.

If you would John, could you post this message to your members, THANKS

Ronn Stark
SEATS RESTORE

Ironically, I emailed him a few days ago too. :) It took me a while to find out his info because the SVX Network was refering to his auctions but those links are only good for less than 3 months.
Anyhoo, He sent me the same email today and I came to the network to post about it. :) You beat me. :)

Gotta get in gear for the meet!
Marisa