PDA

View Full Version : New SVX site

Seraph
04-23-2001, 06:41 PM
A tribute to SVX (http://star-gazer.servehttp.com/~svx/)

I got this one up and running guys. Check it out. I want to get the dealership info and what not running on that forum soon, pending your input.
Lwin

Jamsvx
04-24-2001, 04:27 AM
Great site ---- I think the backround images look really good!

Jamsvx

Seraph
04-24-2001, 06:19 PM
Thanks. I just did a layout update. Now, it looks slightly better. But the forum is slightly unstable. I am going to move it over to a linux box later this week. Thanks for the comment.:)

Seraph
04-26-2001, 05:39 PM
Everything on the site is a go. I got the forum running, and pretty much everything is good to go. You are all welcome to drop by and post messages and what not. The more info we have, the better it is for the site. I am interested in the dealer and parts review from people.
Thanks
Lwin

joeaux
04-27-2001, 09:03 AM
Cool site. Like the way it's laid out. However (ain't there always a however), take a look at the pictures you've posted. The wheels are on wrong. Check it out.
-joe-

Seraph
04-27-2001, 10:09 AM
I saw the wheels. The moron at Firestone put them back on wrong! Needless to say I am not too happy but I did not have time to chane them yet. I will.
Thanks!
Lwin

Seraph
04-28-2001, 11:49 PM
I am adding a vehicle reg. section to my site. I am not sure how this will work. I am also thinking of making an offical club site. If people are interested, or if i can be of help, let me know.
lwin
lwin@technologist.com

joeaux
04-29-2001, 01:42 PM
Yep, know what you mean. I've been there, only my morons were from tire kingdom. The scratched one of my rims. Even after I told them they were painted. Afterwards they had the balls to tell me that they didn't do it. I've bad mouthed them to everyone I know. Bunch of dishonest boobs work at tire kingdom.
-joe-

cozykat
05-02-2001, 05:19 AM
I checked out your site and I really like the design.. looks very sleek.
I also added my registration info :) I had to look all over for my vin number as it's not something I keep very handy. ;) But it's a great idea.
TTYL,
Marisa

zsvx
05-02-2001, 01:45 PM
Hey! Where is the LS-L option on the registry page? :D

Seraph
05-03-2001, 12:17 AM
Doh! thanks I will add that on. Or you can manually edit it afterwards. I assume LS-L is for the 92/93 SVXes.:p

zsvx
05-03-2001, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Seraphim
Doh! thanks I will add that on. Or you can manually edit it afterwards. I assume LS-L is for the 92/93 SVXes.:p Yep, LS-L was the touring package specification for the 92/93s. For a good list of the differences in models check out http://www.cars101.com/subaru_svx.html

Aredubjay
05-03-2001, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by zsvx
Yep, LS-L was the touring package specification for the 92/93s. For a good list of the differences in models check out http://www.cars101.com/subaru_svx.html

Yes, Joe Spitz's site is good, but, some of the info is incorrect. Although, for the most part, it's good. For instance, the '92 SVX did NOT come with a 50/50 split rear seat. Did any of them? I can't seem to remember.

zsvx
05-03-2001, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Yes, Joe Spitz's site is good, but, some of the info is incorrect. Although, for the most part, it's good. For instance, the '92 SVX did NOT come with a 50/50 split rear seat. Did any of them? I can't seem to remember. I don't see where it says that the '92 came with a split rear fold down. According to the site the '94 LSi was the first SVX to come with a 50/50 fold down. I'm pretty sure I've seen this on more than one SVX in various dealer's lots.

Aredubjay
05-03-2001, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by zsvx
I don't see where it says that the '92 came with a split rear fold down. According to the site the '94 LSi was the first SVX to come with a 50/50 fold down. I'm pretty sure I've seen this on more than one SVX in various dealer's lots.

My apologies to you and to Joe. I hadn't been to the site for a while. He apparently fixed that little "oversight." Never mind. :D

Seraph
05-03-2001, 10:38 PM
my site is down till Sunday. My isp pooped. I am not happy.
-- Lwin (Seraphim):mad:

Seraph
05-06-2001, 06:17 PM
site is back up and running again. I tosted the ISP's cable modem.
wow... I guess i should not toss water into the cable modem uh?
-- Seraphim