PDA

View Full Version : New England Reading convoy

black beast
11-01-2005, 08:36 AM
Hey guys, I would love to see a huge turn out for reading, from the New England area. This thread, is going to set up a convoy to reading so that we all can help each other if bad stuff happens and we all arrive at the same time.

The meet local, and the route has not been established but could be very easily. I hope that we can do this.

Subafreak
11-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Well we had a pretty good one the year befor last....even thoes we almost ended up in Canada :rolleyes: :D But we really had no one last year. You know I'm there and up for it. :cool:

Seraph
11-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Isn't it a little too early?

~*~JenSVX~*~
11-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Isn't it a little too early?

Geez Lwin, haven't you heard the term "never too early!!!" but, yeah chances are that no one is convoying from my area so im out :rolleyes: ... But i shall see everyone there!!!

Seraph
11-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Geez Lwin, haven't you heard the term "never too early!!!" but, yeah chances are that no one is convoying from my area so im out :rolleyes: ... But i shall see everyone there!!!

Were you there last year? I can't seem to remember everyone. The weekend went by so quick.

~*~JenSVX~*~
11-03-2005, 07:38 AM
No i didn't go last year, I think the one i went to was Reading 4... But this year I'm there!!

Subafreak
11-03-2005, 08:44 PM
No i didn't go last year, I think the one i went to was Reading 4... But this year I'm there!!

Nice Jen! We maynot be leaving from your area but we sure can meet you somewhere. The first big rest stop in Jearsy we ussually stop at. ;)

TomsSVX
11-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Ill drive north to convoy south again...

Tom

Subafreak
11-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Ill drive north to convoy south again...

Tom

well you really don't have a choice do you? :D

red95svx
11-12-2005, 06:25 AM
Well we had a pretty good one the year befor last....even thoes we almost ended up in Canada :rolleyes: :D But we really had no one last year. You know I'm there and up for it. :cool:

Ah yes, the Reading/Canada convoy. I remember it well. Lamborghini's, acccidents, near accidents, that damn McDonalds in NJ with the crazy entrance and those wacky photographers.......GOOD TIMES:) Best 6 hour-drive-turned-12 hour-drive I ever had!

p.s. I hate NJ

Dave

TomsSVX
11-12-2005, 08:25 AM
This time you will hav a guide through NJ... :D

Tom

TomsSVX
11-16-2005, 01:46 PM
So are you guys gonna set up a convoy?? I would ove to do that this year...last year I just rolled up...nothing dramatic

Tom

Subafreak
11-16-2005, 06:26 PM
Ah yes, the Reading/Canada convoy. I remember it well. Lamborghini's, acccidents, near accidents, that damn McDonalds in NJ with the crazy entrance and those wacky photographers.......GOOD TIMES:) Best 6 hour-drive-turned-12 hour-drive I ever had!

p.s. I hate NJ

Dave

Yeah, you know your to far north when the rest stops are playing French music. :D

Subafreak
11-16-2005, 06:30 PM
Stupid computer :mad: