PDA

View Full Version : Subaru/SVX Racing

Chris
09-16-2005, 09:10 PM
I know there is only a few of you here that actually competition race your SVXs in some form or fashion, but enough. I am thinking about registering a domain name and making a home for all of us, dedicated to Subaru Racing (not street racing). I would invite all of you racers to chip in and help develop the site and pages and make it a location of information, race dates, and development. This would not be tied to any way the SVX World Network. I wanted to do something for SVX Racing, but there is too few of us, so I am thinking more generalized like Subaru Racing. Not too suprizing, but www.subaruracing.com is taken.

Please tell me whom is interested in this project, what skills and information can you bring to it (both web based knowedge as well as mechanical), and ideas for a domain name to register.

Was thinking things like:
racingsubaru.com
racingsubarus.com
subaruracingonline.com
urabusracing.com
subaruracingtech.com

tell me what you all think :D

thundering02
09-17-2005, 12:35 AM
SVXRacing.com? SubaruSVXracing.com?

pavanbabut
09-17-2005, 01:34 AM
Hi,
Great thts a wonderful idea... I am always interested in building and developing websites. I can help you work on it, I cant host the site, but I can help you building it. Coming to domain name, the name you suggested is good and simple to remember or even for searching online for browsers. I will vote for www.subaruracing.com, unless if you dont mind other subaru owners to join our site and post their comments too. If not then www.subaruSVXracing.com is good enough.

-Pavan.

Chiketkd
09-17-2005, 06:19 PM
I don't think Chris is looking to make an SVX racing forum as they're just too few of us....that's why he wants a general name to include ALL subarus.

Chris, I like urabusracing.com the best! :D Is scoobyracing.com taken? :confused:

-Chike

SVXRide
09-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Chike,
I don't know....Chris, what exactly did you have in mind?
Personally, I like SVXRaceTeam.com (probably has nothing to do with the fact that I've already got SVX Race Team stickers :rolleyes: :D )
-Bill

Chris
09-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi,
Great thts a wonderful idea... I am always interested in building and developing websites. I can help you work on it, I cant host the site, but I can help you building it. Coming to domain name, the name you suggested is good and simple to remember or even for searching online for browsers. I will vote for www.subaruracing.com, unless if you dont mind other subaru owners to join our site and post their comments too. If not then www.subaruSVXracing.com is good enough.

-Pavan.

subaruracing.com is already taken.
svxracing.com or subarusvxracing.com limits us to only SVX developments. We already do this here on the network. I figgured we would open it up to all our cousins of Subarus. Just my opinion.

benebob
09-17-2005, 07:18 PM

hey now your cutting into Hocrest's and my trademarked SubieSVXracing Teams name!!!

I think its a great idea by the way!

SVXRide
09-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Ben,
I like the new addition to your signature line.... :rolleyes: :D
-Bill

n00b on demand
09-17-2005, 07:38 PM
Chris i think you should make another forum on the network specifically for racers and racing info. As for the site name i like the last choice....subaruracingtech.com

pavanbabut
09-18-2005, 02:06 AM
subaruracing.com is already taken.
svxracing.com or subarusvxracing.com limits us to only SVX developments. We already do this here on the network. I figgured we would open it up to all our cousins of Subarus. Just my opinion.

Yep!.. i think subarusvxracing.com is good to have even when people try on search engines as every one will be using subaru+racing as keywords, but svx is not so common for everyone while searching. It is also a good idea to have the website useful for other subaru owners tooo. :)

One more thing is, are you planning to develop a site like a forum or just a website with developments and information like that of www.svx-iw.com?

-Pavan.