PDA

View Full Version : i bagged a deer! @$&* it!

siegeliv
02-20-2002, 05:59 PM
my big concern this afternoon was weather or not to take apart my headlights for cleaning. well our friend bambi took care of that. does anyone have a set of headlights? ....please

Beav
02-20-2002, 06:17 PM
bambi would make a pretty good bbq at reading... ;)

Beav

Aredubjay
02-20-2002, 10:23 PM
Dammit, Sieg. I hate to hear that. I've had to be cautious in the rental car. I've watched a couple of deer in this one field, on the way home from work, grow from two to eight this week. Just hoping they stay in the field.

siegeliv
02-21-2002, 08:42 AM
actually BBQ venison is quite good. to bad i cant claim it, out of season and no car hunting permit. how about a hood? i need one of those to. sheesh.

Beav
02-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by siegeliv
actually BBQ venison is quite good. to bad i cant claim it, out of season and no car hunting permit. how about a hood? i need one of those to. sheesh.

Car hunting permit? As in you need a license to "hunt and kill game, using a motor vehicle as the instrument of destruction"? Geez, they'll charge tax for anything these days. Thank goodness y'all have Hillary there to straighten things out.

Beav

siegeliv
02-21-2002, 07:20 PM
being a yankee in good standing there are two things that i can not accept: hilary and 50 states (we dont recognize missura!). actually it is kind of nice to have an x-president as a local senator.

damned if the deer was not gone this morning. one of the locals must have dragged it off into the woods, and i dont mean the animals.

does this mean that no one out there in SVX land has front end parts just laying around? does the front off a fiat x19 work on a '92? my neighbors got one of those- its still attached to the car but....

LarryIII
02-22-2002, 03:06 PM
Siegeliv,

You may be a Yankee, but are you a NY Yankee fan?

Larry (World's second biggest NY Yankee Fan)iii

SHISVX
02-27-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by siegeliv
my big concern this afternoon was weather or not to take apart my headlights for cleaning. well our friend bambi took care of that. does anyone have a set of headlights? ....please

i bagged two deer with my last car, the dealer got it in the clown car form. i know someone with an organ donor car, if anyone can't help you out, i can see if he doesn't mind parting with the lens--which side and both parts?

Kelli