PDA

View Full Version : 92 svx lsl

maestro
02-13-2002, 06:50 PM
Ok, i had this listed awhile ago. To everyone that replied i am extremely sorry for not replying or contacting you. Something (which i wont explain here:) came up and i was unable to check my mail for quite sometime. I cannot apologize enough. Now, about the car. It is liquid silver over grey leather. It has every option I know of except the block heater. The mileage is 95k and the car runs quite well. I replaced the timing belt about 200 miles ago. There are many rebuilt parts on it (which i have receipts for) including:Transmission,alternator,radiator, hoses, shocks, thermostat,front shock,power steering hose, and a myriad of other little things. The car has some scuffs on the front bumper which a bra would cover up (this is from parralel parking, and no not by me:) The only thing that might need to be replaced before 100k is the spark plugs. I am seling the car for what the dealer offered me on a trade-in, which is: $4000,00. I would rather someone on here gets it than a dealer. Someone needs to love it. If I don't sell it I will most likely hold out on trading it in untill after the reading meet. Also, the interior is very clean, and the driver's seat is the only leather that shows any wear, of which there is very little. The car is located near Harrisburg, PA in Carlisle. Ever hear of any of the many car shows in Carlisle? If i forgot anything or you have any questions just post it and I will reply. Again, I am very sorry to anyone who posted to my previous post. Thanks!

Geok
02-13-2002, 09:07 PM
Are you still interested in a deal with my Z28? Last I heard you were coming to look at it and I haven't heard from you since.

maestro
02-14-2002, 08:33 PM
Could you tell me about your z28 again? I'm very sorry I didn't reply, certain events that happened took priority. I might still be interseted, but as I was looking to trade it on another car I'm not sure. Tell me about your car, a z28 might be nice. Thanks.

SVX Novice
02-14-2002, 08:53 PM
I am looking for an SVX soon..... I live in Lancaster so this would be very convienient. I was wondering if you have any pictures of the car. Also I wanted to know the conditions of the dreaded rear bearings. Thanks a lot and get back to me. I'm very interested.

Green1995SVX
02-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SVX Novice
I am looking for an SVX soon..... I live in Lancaster so this would be very convienient. I was wondering if you have any pictures of the car. Also I wanted to know the conditions of the dreaded rear bearings. Thanks a lot and get back to me. I'm very interested.

uh-oh, scott has that look in his eye...

-Mike

SVX Novice
02-14-2002, 09:00 PM
What look arre you talking about????:rolleyes:

Geok
02-14-2002, 09:17 PM
Hi Maestro,
Here's the link to the original thread where we started talking about it.
http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2081
I put it in the Philadelphia Inquirer starting this Sunday for $5500 obo. I was offered $4700 for it on trade on an Audi A4 but I really didn't like the A4 (no quatro).

maestro
02-16-2002, 12:01 AM
I am looking for cash, but if I can't or don't get any i will certainly meet you somewhere where we can look at eachother's cars and talk.

chaplir
03-23-2002, 03:10 PM
Is this car still for sale???
Any pics?