PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

RSVX
07-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Im looking for a reputable repair shop to do some work on my SVX... Somewhere in the Greater Asheville, Greenville, Spartanburg region would be prefered...

Basically... it idles a bit rough, Im sure there is something logged in the check engine codes, prob and o2 sensor, but thats a blatant guess.

Also, there is something wrong with my transmission, in that it doesnt find park, when you put it in park... it kinda floats between Park and Reverse...

I am pretty sure I have an exhaust leak somewhere, based on the sound it makes on accelleration...

Thats all I can think of off hand... i was considering going to the Suby place in greenville, but I have no idea if thats a good idea or not...

Sooo... Reccomendations please!!

immortal_suby
07-11-2005, 06:32 PM
I'd stay away from the greenville suby dealership based on past experience.

Asheville has some good one's according to the wrx guys - I have heard good things about Prestige subaru.
Also - in the charlotte area - Folger subaru has had good reviews.

I'd start by reading the code and see where that takes you.

RSVX
07-12-2005, 06:19 AM
thanks for the heads up... I was there about a month ago, and there was a teal SVX in the back lot, and the Maint Tech had to restrain himself when he saw mine... Although, I was only there looking at forresters...

I dont suppose that you have any free time coming up... I have never pulled the codes, and you are very, very close to me...

wawazat??
07-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Although, I was only there looking at forresters...

I never knew you were a lesbian Chris :confused: :eek: :D

Todd (aka lesbian trapped in a mans body :D)

immortal_suby
07-12-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm home this weekend. Drive it down.