PDA

View Full Version : The date: July 29

black beast
06-29-2005, 05:11 PM
The day that I thought would be the best for everyone (IE: far enouth away that we can plan) is July 29, a Friday. This is a car show, for any car that comes. I thought that would be cool. This is a free show, they give away raffle prizes and it is sponsored by the Merrimack PD, so it is safe. There is a hotel right down the street if you wish to stay over night, and have an SVX only meet the next day. Now the bad news, it starts at 6:30, at night, so it is late. ends 9:00-10:00. They provide a DJ, and its an overall goodtime. Guys, and Gals, come on up (or over) and have fun, it is right off of the highway (rt 3) and in a major shopping center there. So what do you guys think? Join me come on. :D

ensteele
06-29-2005, 07:26 PM
I love the choices! :rolleyes:

SVXer95
06-30-2005, 07:33 AM
Somebody had to vote for the last option ;) :D

black beast
06-30-2005, 01:32 PM
Well, I thought you guys could tell me other dates, if you wanted to tell a date cool. So, tell me a date, and ya I thought the options were funny.

kuroneko_sama
06-30-2005, 10:13 PM
finally a friday event... im there

(got a wedding to perform atthe next day but its ok, i live like an hour away)

pnyklr
07-01-2005, 06:56 AM
Too bad it wasnt in CT or NY I'm always looking for places to go with the guys at work that are within an hour of driving

black beast
07-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Well I hope to see everyone there and hope you all have fun

kuroneko_sama
07-13-2005, 12:38 AM
looks like its just me and you beast

kuroneko_sama
07-17-2005, 11:25 PM
so chris...is it gonna just be me and you for the svx's?

RedHotSVX
07-20-2005, 10:03 PM
That night look's ok.......Right at 6:30 might be a little hard but not long after that,I work in Nashua so I am not far....

Subafreak
07-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Sounds like a pretty good event. Good idea centering it around a car show, maybe the SVXi. will get some notice for once. :) Wish I could make it, but .....well you already know :( ;)

black beast
07-23-2005, 10:06 AM
well romeo, it looks like its just the three of us. I was hoping for more of a group, but then, if only three show up, that may say that they are really uncommon. But we will have a fun time. :D

SubaSteevo
07-23-2005, 11:44 AM
Wow, there's a lot more anti-NH sentiment than I imagined, you guys might want to secede

black beast
07-25-2005, 09:53 AM
I know, "we are currnety working on a moat, one that seperates us from the rest of the Union! We don't need no tourist! Build your own amusment parks! do not! defile our little state!" Rev. ****, Vice City
:rolleyes:

RedHotSVX
07-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Are you guy's still gonna be at the show Fri night in Merrimac?

kuroneko_sama
07-29-2005, 12:51 AM
ill be there, though i doubt ill win any awards. yesterday my mother's dillhole gardener decided to use an innovative paint stripping technique with a lawnmower and dinged up my door, down past the primer :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:(it had a few minor paint surface scuffs here and there but none so noticeable :mad: :mad: :mad: ) but ill give it the 'ol wash and shine anyway (wanted to break out my new nr clean car kit anyway)and make us look good none the less...if anything itll make your car look better by comparison ;) just keep that in mind if you win something and feel like sharing :p

RedHotSVX
07-29-2005, 08:05 AM
ill be there, though i doubt ill win any awards. yesterday my mother's dillhole gardener decided to use an innovative paint stripping technique with a lawnmower and dinged up my door, down past the primer :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:(it had a few minor paint surface scuffs here and there but none so noticeable :mad: :mad: :mad: ) but ill give it the 'ol wash and shine anyway (wanted to break out my new nr clean car kit anyway)and make us look good none the less...if anything itll make your car look better by comparison ;) just keep that in mind if you win something and feel like sharing :p
That's ok......your door just even's out the score due to my hood/front bumper which look's like the milky way,good thing all the stars are small and there are no comet's......