PDA

View Full Version : Westchester County/NYC area meet?

pnyklr
06-21-2005, 09:45 PM
Unfortunately I work until 9 pm but... theres usually a crowd of people at Dunkin Donuts by cross county on Bronx River Road ... plenty of spaces (after 9:30) and they are open 24 hours anyone down let me know I should be there tonight but later on like 1 am

black beast
06-22-2005, 12:42 PM
OK first off I have no IDEA what you are trying to promote here. Are you telling us about a car show or your work time card? Second when is it? is it a formal thing or is it a group of guys showing off their "trick" cars? To post about a meet you have to tell more info and start off stronger then "Unfortunately I work until 9 pm but... theres usually a crowd of people at Dunkin Donuts by cross county on Bronx River Road ... plenty of spaces" What does that tell us? Explain the details.

pnyklr
06-22-2005, 11:59 PM
OK first off I have no IDEA what you are trying to promote here. Are you telling us about a car show or your work time card? Second when is it? is it a formal thing or is it a group of guys showing off their "trick" cars? To post about a meet you have to tell more info and start off stronger then "Unfortunately I work until 9 pm but... theres usually a crowd of people at Dunkin Donuts by cross county on Bronx River Road ... plenty of spaces" What does that tell us? Explain the details.

#1 The title says NYC/Westchester County meet with a question mark
meaning I am questioning if anyone is interested in a meet in this area :rolleyes:

#2 I doubt you would travel to NYC to meet for coffee ? :rolleyes: but you are more then welcome.. I can even get you New York Yankee tickets if you visit

#3 In addition there is ample parking,after 9:30 when the stores close :)

#4 I am also mentioning Dunkin donuts is open 24 hours if anyone gets hungry or desires coffee while they are there if a meet would take place

Basically its just a suggestion/invitation for anyone in the NYC/Westchester County Area to meet on any given night if anyone was interested

There are usually a bunch of cars there depending on the night could be 5 could be 25 all varieties

My work time card ?? is Monday to Friday 3 pm-9 pm usually and I work in upper westchester county as an instructor with developmentally disabled and traumatic brain injury individuals

But on the other hand I think my dance card is free but my library card I owe money on :D as well as my credit cards ;)

n00b on demand
06-23-2005, 07:29 AM
Ahhh your a yankee fan. "LarryIII" is a diehard yankee fan too who grew up in NYC but now lives in delaware i believe. There was mention about a yankee stadium SVX meet sometime but nothing was ever planned. As I am a diehard Phillies fan i dont like the yankees but I would never ever pass up a chance to go to the stadium for a game.

pnyklr
06-23-2005, 09:30 AM
I can get tickets to most games within a few minutes notice a few rows up from the field let me know my ex-girlfriend has season tickets

n00b on demand
06-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Yo man i would be down to go for a game....my boy donald is a diehard yankee fan and would never pass up a chance to go to a game.

RedHotSVX
06-23-2005, 07:27 PM
I would deffinately be interested,depending on scheduling of course....I am origionally from Westchester County(Peekskill).
I do work some Saturday's,but am able to swap with someone else if need be,if this is a weekend thing you are thinking of.

pnyklr
06-23-2005, 10:21 PM
I was over there at Dunkin donuts tonight... all damn Acura's and hondas :mad: then my car and my friends turbo malibu

I did see another SVX drive in but I didnt get to talk to the guy