PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

black beast
06-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Ok everyone, what do you think about this?

We have an SVX meet in NH?

Merrimack NH, for example, that way it is close to the Mass people (RT 3) and near the middle of NH. It is right off the highway and it has ample parking. I want to have a meet in NH so I thought I would start one, why not?

Respond, ok?

RedHotSVX
06-17-2005, 07:01 PM
I'd be up for that.
I live in Bradford(Haverhill),and work in Nashua,so Merrimack would be a good location for me :D

black beast
06-19-2005, 07:10 PM
Ok that would be a really crappy turn out. I am going to ask a few local companies to help out. Ample space and a lot of SVXs come on guys, this will be fun.

Subafreak
06-19-2005, 07:22 PM
Hay it sounds like a good idea, as long as you have a good meeting spot and perhaps a nice little cruise route planned out.

AFBeefcake
06-19-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm up for a meet. I would just have to fight for the day of work.

kuroneko_sama
06-19-2005, 10:04 PM
they do a street night in concord on loudon rd where the dq used to be its either a tues or thurs, but there are all kinds of cars there, it would be cool though to have a band of svx's convoy in

black beast
06-20-2005, 08:26 AM
The reason I said Merrimack was it is right off the highway, and it is right between NH and Mass. As the NH people are not big into going to meets, I thought our Mass side would be also willing to so up. Merrimack, next to a lot of hick towns so a good cruisen roads, curvy and very few cops. And Romeo, could you provide the sic? And it is a very large parking lot ample space for us. And I think we should first do a SVX only meet, that way we can get our roots first, then move on up, also NH has a lot of SVXs for a small area so I thought that it would draw them out too if it was svx only.