PDA

View Full Version : Driver's side window switches needed

djsiva
06-10-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm in dire need of driver's side window switches for my '94 SVX LSi. If anyone has the assembly from a parted out SVX, please let me know.

Thank you

GreenMarine
06-10-2005, 10:44 AM
I realize this may be hard to understand.... But the "Wanted / For Sale Forum" ...... Wouldn't that be a better place to post something like this???

djsiva
06-10-2005, 11:36 AM
The sarcasm wasn't necessary. I placed it in this forum because I was looking for someone preferrably in the southeast region.

Rd96SVX
06-10-2005, 12:55 PM
The sarcasm wasn't necessary. I placed it in this forum because I was looking for someone preferrably in the southeast region.

LOL.. whoa.. that was funny :D .. you just have to kinda know Marine I guess.. he didn't mean anything by it. I can understand why you would post up in the Southeast forums, but the likelyhood of finding somebody close with what you need is scarce to say the least.. and on such a light weight item.. shipping wouldn't be bad at all.. maybe a couple bucks. So it would be a good idea to post what you need in the wanted/for sale.. also.. godeacsgo just recently bought back his totaled svx.. i bet he has that.. might shoot him a PM

djsiva
06-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Thank you, I actually already PM'd him earlier today. He has a couple things I need and I'll be calling him to work it out. Thanks for the help.

GreenMarine
06-13-2005, 07:47 AM

Hahahahaha :D :D :D :D

:p

Noir
06-28-2005, 08:27 PM

hey man, i don't blame you for posting in the southeast. it's a closer drive to beat their arse if they don't send you the part. ;)

don't mind greenmarinesvx. he's a n00b/t00l. ;) :p