PDA

View Full Version : I'm BAAAACK!

LordLobo
04-18-2001, 10:32 AM
Finally, a site I can use. GE Medical systems determined that clubs.yahoo.com were naughty which is why I havn't posted or lurked there in many a moon, howver Mr. Pockets exposed me to this site so here I am.

Joy.

LordLobo (LordLoboSVX on Yahoo)

jscorse
04-18-2001, 10:41 AM
Welcome back to the clan! My company tried to ban Yahoo, but a simple proxy 'adjustment' can fix that. Not that I'd want to now. This board is SO much better.

Aredubjay
04-18-2001, 11:58 AM
Beinvenido, Lobo! Good to have you back in the "hunt." Welcome, and enjoy this wonderful site made by and for SVXers.

montypython
04-18-2001, 04:46 PM
Good to hear that your back with us. I thought I might get to meet you a couple of weeks ago when mohrds, lightning and I had the mini meet at the Ale House. Maybe some other time.

LarryIII
04-19-2001, 05:30 AM
To Monthy_Python,

Wisconsin is not all that far from Indiana. How about signing-up for the 10th Anniv. SVX Meet ? For details, see the folder in my briefcase on the Yahoo SVX Club site. We already have 95 SVX's on the List. Can I add you as #96?

Larry III
'97 Bordeaux Pearl LSi -"The Real Beauty of AWD"
K&N filter element
Toyo Proxes T1-S tires
Level One PST-7 Transmission
Nano Technologies ECU
Dilithium Industries Fuel System
Plasma Inc. Exhaust System
Naan Corp. Rotors
Centari Inc. GG-5 Calipers & 02 Pads
Shadow Tech JD-3 Radar/Laser Jammer
;)

montypython
04-19-2001, 06:48 AM
<<Can I add you as #96?>>

You sure can Larry, but then I would have two entries in the LIP. :)
I'm already signed up as criley53115 from Yahoo.

LordLobo
04-19-2001, 07:33 AM
I totally did a 'date swap' in my head and missed the mini-meet at the ale house :(

It was one of those days where I forgot to eat lunch becuase I was working so hard...grrr

eddycat2000
04-19-2001, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by LordLobo
I totally did a 'date swap' in my head and missed the mini-meet at the ale house :(

It was one of those days where I forgot to eat lunch becuase I was working so hard...grrr

I used to have mini meets at the alehouse here all the time. But then I was the only one showing up. When Chrissy the bartender died I stopped going there. She was younger than me and problably died because she wasn't making enough money to pay for a phone. She could have called for help if ol' Hal (her boss) had paid her a decent enough wage to pay her bills.

No offense dood, but there was a comedienne one time that said...."It takes a *special* kind of toopid to forget to eat!":)