PDA

View Full Version : Want some suggestions on wheels

'96SVXBluetiful
05-16-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm looking for some bronze five (or more) spoke wheels. I thought that the bronze or gold would look good with my laguna blue. Impreza wanna-be :( :(

mbtoloczko
05-17-2005, 12:13 AM
http://www.rotawheel.com/

Subzero
Action
Torque

GreenMarine
05-17-2005, 12:34 AM
I'm looking for some bronze five (or more) spoke wheels. I thought that the bronze or gold would look good with my laguna blue. Impreza wanna-be :( :(

I see you are in Tennessee... You'd better be coming to the Dragon meet!!!! Look in the South East Forums for the thread... Details are all in there :):) Hope to see ya there :)

P.S.: If ya do come, ya can check out Porter's Bronze Rota Actions on his Leguna Blue SVX :):)

Bwana
05-17-2005, 06:19 AM
Bronze/gold would look bad. You should get these instead: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26162
;) :p

TCamusJr
05-17-2005, 03:28 PM
check out www.discounttire.com

if you chat online with customer support they can cut you a better deal on certain wheels and tires that is much better than what they advertise on the site.

GreenMarine
05-17-2005, 10:53 PM
I, also, am selling my wheels in the "Wanted/For Sale" Forums.... Check them out :):)

WGJ
05-18-2005, 01:21 AM
is strictly esthetic. What about wheel weight, diameter, width. and offset?
For example:
Low budget-find a set of RX7 wheels. They're 'crossover' wheels because they were OEM on Mazdas but they are 5 spoke 16x8 and weigh only 15 lbs. You should be able to find a set for $400, perhaps less. Paint them yourself or used the money saved to have them painted professionally. 16" tires are less expensive than larger tires.
Big budget-Get a set of ROH Drifts, a 5 spoke design, in 18x8, have 'em painted. They're about 25lbs. Fairly light for a large wheel. You can go as large as 255/35 tires with these wheels.
Huge budget- Bronze WRX or STi rally wheels. They come in bronze. Fitment may be problematic. Thought I read somewhere (in the Network?) there is/are v. expensive OEM rally wheels 17x8(?) that fit the SVX.
Tires? Pirelli PZero Nero M+S are v. popular w/SVXers or my choice Avon MTech 500s, both excellent values.
Good luck,
WGJ

'96SVXBluetiful
05-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey thanx for the suggestions I'm just looking for ideas right now so I can set a goal cuz the $$$ isn't hot right now.

'96SVXBluetiful
05-20-2005, 03:09 PM
And bwana yes, you're wheels are badass its true :D :D

WGJ
05-21-2005, 12:32 AM
you're shameless. In this thread you're saying "bronze/gold would look bad," then suggest your old wheels would look better. Meanwhile back at the ranch you've got this new thread featuring:
My SVX, now with 100% more STi *PICS* ( 1 2 )
Check this thread out...it features pictures of Bwana's new BRONZE/GOLD '05 STi 17x8 wheels and they are way cool. Go! Look!
WGJ