05-13-2005, 10:11 AM
could you please post more picks??

Motorsport-SVX
05-13-2005, 10:16 AM
could you please post more picks??

I have a few more...

RASchemel
05-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Motorsport-SVX I would like to say that I like what you do for the community, I've been meaning to get ahold of you for sometime on some stuff. As far as hood scoops goes, do have any that are functional?

Motorsport-SVX
05-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Motorsport-SVX I would like to say that I like what you do for the community, I've been meaning to get ahold of you for sometime on some stuff. As far as hood scoops goes, do have any that are functional?

not sure how you would make them all that functional unless you put
a single small one just above the air filter box and tried to get air in that way to the filter. Unfortunalty that area by the air box on top of the hood
isnt much of a hi-pressure area, so not sure how much forced air would
even be attainable.
But if you are going for looks,....thats always an option :D

magickfingers
05-16-2005, 08:41 PM
a stock hood...we got a few in
think it may look pretty cool and you could bolt
it one, and be done.

Hi Dayle - I'm interesed. That looks nice. What is the price/availability? Thanks. Marc

Motorsport-SVX
05-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Hi Dayle - I'm interesed. That looks nice. What is the price/availability? Thanks. Marc

Hi, thanks...I only have one left
$135 plus shipping.

magickfingers
05-17-2005, 12:41 AM
$135 plus shipping.

I'll take it. Where do i send the money? My zip is 05874. What will the shipping be? I already bought my spoiler from you, so i guess you're dressing up my baby both coming and going. Thanks. Marc

THAWA
05-17-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm not a fan.

magickfingers
05-19-2005, 12:10 PM
$135 plus shipping.

I went to the store (via link) but couldn't find the scoop. Please help. Thanks. Marc

Motorsport-SVX
05-19-2005, 12:24 PM
I went to the store (via link) but couldn't find the scoop. Please help. Thanks. Marc

call us 520 321 9500

GreenMarine
05-19-2005, 01:27 PM
I'll take it. Where do i send the money? My zip is 05874. What will the shipping be? I already bought my spoiler from you, so i guess you're dressing up my baby both coming and going. Thanks. Marc

Biggest waste of $135 spent on an SVX yet....

Just my oppinion though.... :rolleyes:

Hey, Magickfingers, how bout doing something that HELPS the car instead of doing absolutly nothing... Ya know when people look at and see that it isn't functional they are gonna laugh... So why do it???

Dayle, there are plenty of 02/03 WRX owners on NASIOC that would love that scoop.... Sell it to comeone that actually needs it... :)

magickfingers
05-22-2005, 10:33 PM

Hey, Magickfingers, how bout doing something that HELPS the car instead of doing absolutly nothing... Ya know when people look at and see that it isn't functional they are gonna laugh... So why do it???... :)

How about "Because i think it looks nice, and i worked for the $135, and i'm buying it for my car, not yours, so what matters is that i like it". If you're still unclear how i feel, by all means, let's continue. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but feel that i have the right to 'waste' my money however i want to. Just my $.02...

Motorsport-SVX
05-22-2005, 11:06 PM

Hey, Magickfingers, how bout doing something that HELPS the car instead of doing absolutly nothing... Ya know when people look at and see that it isn't functional they are gonna laugh... So why do it???

Dayle, there are plenty of 02/03 WRX owners on NASIOC that would love that scoop.... Sell it to comeone that actually needs it... :)

Dude, dont be such a hater, what do you care what other people do to their car ?? lighten up doode ;)

Magic, do what you like, last time we checked Im sure it was your car :D

NeedForSpeed
05-22-2005, 11:29 PM
Personally, I'm more a fan of 'No show, all go', rather than 'All show and no go'. That said, if your going with the cf look, hit Dayle up for one of his cf JDM rear spoilers. That will add a little balance front to rear.

Do post pics once it's installed.

How about "Because i think it looks nice, and i worked for the $135, and i'm buying it for my car, not yours, so what matters is that i like it". If you're still unclear how i feel, by all means, let's continue. I'm not trying to be confrontational, but feel that i have the right to 'waste' my money however i want to. Just my $.02...

kuroneko_sama
05-26-2005, 11:35 PM
i personally wouldnt add it if it wasnt functional, but thats jsut me, with such a gap its obvious that its non functional...youd be subject to ridicule unless you maybe grill it or something (never fun to be laughed at by those "pimped honda losers), plus it adds resistance as its basically a drag chute for your hood... are there any functional ram air set ups on the market??

to each their own, we dont want our car looking liek everyone elses now do we? individuallity is the key, thats why many bought the car in the first place, i would never want to "pass myself" every 40 min down the road (i owned a black ford explorer and felt like such a conformist) so if this makes your car fit the look you want...by all means be yourself and do what you wish