PDA

View Full Version : Well I've been informed that VA is

Uncamitzi
04-21-2005, 06:41 PM
South of the Mason-Dixon line... and even though from where I look at it out here from the west PA and NY are closer... I guess I'll be see n' ya ll soon..

can you say grits, mitch? :rolleyes:

SVXRide
04-21-2005, 07:54 PM
which is one more reason why you should actually live in Maryland :rolleyes:
-Bill (Maryland....okay, Southern Maryland)

Uncamitzi
04-24-2005, 09:12 PM
kind of, I figured it would be easier to live in the same state I'm working in. I'll be working in Reston and living in Fairfax....Gee...I'll be on the road this week. I start May 2nd...

I'm back in the saddle again...

LarryIII
04-25-2005, 04:55 AM
Mitch,

The Mason-Dixon Line officially starts from a farm in Newark, Del. and heads due west.

Uncamitzi
04-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Mitch,

The Mason-Dixon Line officially starts from a farm in Newark, Del. and heads due west.

OK... so I'm from the west where it generally takes 2hours to a day to get to a state line...

:rolleyes:

On my apartment hunt a couple of weeks ago I was through 3 state lines in about an hour and a half... ;) not including my adventure through DC. The mason-dixon line to me = where grits becomes a choice on the menu... :p

So when is the next meet? :)

newsvx
04-25-2005, 07:29 PM
OK... so I'm from the west where it generally takes 2hours to a day to get to a state line...

:rolleyes:

On my apartment hunt a couple of weeks ago I was through 3 state lines in about an hour and a half... ;) not including my adventure through DC. The mason-dixon line to me = where grits becomes a choice on the menu... :p

So when is the next meet? :)

Actually, Mitch, in the "true South", one does not get a choice. It is automatic for breakfast :D .

And, Welcome to VA. I use to live in Herdon but retired to the Winchester area. My oldest son still lives in the Chantilly / Centerville area. Winchester is not that far from you - about an hour plus. Straight out Route 50, a beautiful drive through a number of old, small towns. If you are out this way, let me know - we'll have a mini-SVX meet!!

Harry