PDA

View Full Version : Beav, Dart, KY SVXERS!

Aredubjay
01-23-2002, 08:38 AM
Guys, Huck and I have been conversing (through PM) and thought that maybe a good time to meet would be during the weekend of the upcoming Auto Show in Louisville. Is that in Feb? Beav, will you be in your SVX by then? Dart, where in the heck are you? So many questions, so few brain cells. :D

svxter
01-23-2002, 11:50 AM
Depending upon the weekend in question, I might even drop by. Lots of demands on the weekends over the next few months, however.

Aredubjay
01-23-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by svxter
Depending upon the weekend in question, I might even drop by. Lots of demands on the weekends over the next few months, however.

Bill, as always, you'd be welcome to join us -- as would anyone else in the neighborhood who took a notion.

1994SubaruSVX
02-04-2002, 03:24 PM
are you a ky svxer? does your wife know about this? :eek:

Aredubjay
02-04-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
are you a ky svxer? does your wife know about this? :eek:

No, it slid right by her. :D

Beav
02-05-2002, 08:12 PM
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I rarely check the meetings, etc. - only as time permits.

I'll have to check around for the show dates. I just moved here a couple years ago and I'm not up on all the functions/locations yet (in other words I let someone else drive to PT's.....heheheh)

Ahhh...my SVX...also working on that one as time permits. Funny, the banks won't finance an eight year old car. ;) Currently trying to talk seller into using PayPal and putting it on my credit card (at 9.9% thank goodness - better than any local bank for a used car.) Anyway, since we're short-handed at the shop I haven't had much time to apply myself to the task. Hopefully it'll be a done deal soon.

I'll see if I can locate car show dates - I just went to the fairground website Sunday morning to check on the boat and rv show. I don't recall seeing mention of a car show in Feb. or March.

Beav

Beav
02-05-2002, 10:01 PM
The only thing I've found so far is the Louisville New Car Show, April 6-8.

Beav

Aredubjay
02-05-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Beav
The only thing I've found so far is the Louisville New Car Show, April 6-8.

Beav

DAMN! That would be it. Unfortunately, it's during the Reading meet. We'll have to find another time, I reckon.