PDA

View Full Version : Schedule for Reading 6

benebob
03-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Here is the basic schedule for Reading 6.

Friday- Early bird arrival. Get there early if you wanna see Ron with a full box of wine!

Saturday-

9-12:30 the gathering begins in the parking lot, meet and greets and, re-meets (from the night before) for some of you. Also, it is wise to get lunch and be back by 12:30 if you are going to do the rally as you WILL NOT GO by many eating places on the rally

12:30 SHARP!!! Begin to get in lineup for a short group drive to the Rally Starting point (about 20 minutes or so) WE WILL LEAVE NO LATER THAN 1:00!!!

1:30-6:00 Rally of Confusion, for those not doing the rally it will be starting at a very nice state park. For the outdoors type bring some shoes and hike around or there is also a historic iron furnace town there (you have to pay a fee to go to that but I've heard it is worth it).

2:30-6 Return to the hotel from the rally, visiting in the lot and preparing for dinner

6:10 SHARP Dinner round up!

6:30-8 dinner and any awards from the rally at dinner.

8-bedtime (stay out front and watch as Jesse fits a 400 Elephant into his SVX and brings the good ol' girl back from the other hotel).

Sunday-
Goodbye's and possibly lunch for the stragglers.

newsvx
03-30-2005, 07:49 AM
Sounds like a winner, Ben!! Great job by you and the others involved.

Looking forward to it and seeing everyone!!!!!!

Harry

Hocrest
03-30-2005, 08:14 AM
Sounds like a great time...

...for those not doing the rally it will be starting at a very nice state park. For the outdoors type bring some shoes and hike around or there is also a historic iron furnace town there (you have to pay a fee to go to that but I've heard it is worth it).

French Creek State Park is very nice, I have hiked/biked through most of the trails when I lived down there. Hopewell Village is the furnace he mentioned, very cool, not sure what their schedule is, but they give demonstrations of the iron making/molding process. There is also a winery within about 5 miles of there.

benebob
03-30-2005, 08:51 AM
There is also a winery within about 5 miles of there.

I guess we will have one less rallier out there! Don't worry, Ron, I won't mention names :eek: :D .

GreenMarine
03-30-2005, 09:20 AM
I should be rolling in around 12 midnight Friday.... Hope that some of ya will be awake when I get there.... Gotta leave Sunday no later than 9am too :rolleyes:.... Oh well... See youguys there :)

LarryIII
03-30-2005, 11:15 AM
I should be rolling in around 12 midnight Friday.... Hope that some of ya will be awake when I get there.... Gotta leave Sunday no later than 9am too :rolleyes:.... Oh well... See youguys there :)

Should I leave a couple of canoli for you at the front desk?

Aredubjay
03-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Ben,
Great job! Looks like a super time. Again, Kudos!

Aredubjay
03-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Should I leave a couple of canoli for you at the front desk?

Since he'll be driving a German car :rolleyes: perhaps you should leave strudel. :D

Ron Mummert
03-30-2005, 02:45 PM
I guess we will have one less rallier out there! Don't worry, Ron, I won't mention names :eek: :D .

Hmmm.... guess I'll have to turn off my Gallo GPS "auto-hone-in" feature for the whole afternoon. Sigh..... :(

Ron (feeling boxed-in).

Subafreak
03-30-2005, 08:57 PM
AWSOME :D :D :D :cool:

Prepares to crank up rear springs ;)