PDA

View Full Version : Southeast Convoy to Reading

GreenMarine
03-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Anyone in the southeast want to convoy up to Reading? Southeast as well as the states could include all of the following states:

Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
West Virginia
Maryland

Anyone want to convoy, let me know... I'll be coming from Beaufort, SC and probably driving to Charlotte, NC to pick up my Girlfriend. From there I'll probably go up I-77 to I-81 and wherever from there...

CigarJohnny
03-23-2005, 09:09 PM
One day you are coming, next day you can't, day after that you are coming again...wait...now you can't...nope...ok...still coming... MAKE UP YOUR MIND! :D:D:D

Hope it's for sure this time. You are the human yo-yo of scheduling. :p

Johnny

GreenMarine
03-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Yea, I know Johnny.... There are many factors that I was trying to take into consideration.... First I was free.... Then I thought I had duty on that weekend, which I have this weekend instead..... Then there was Rally New York thing.... Then the lacking of funds for the Rally..... Now it looks like I'll be all good :)

So, anyone from the southeast that wants to "snowball" up there with me and my GF???

GreenMarine
03-31-2005, 08:11 AM
am I the only one in the SouthEast that's going?!?!?!?! :confused:.....

svxfiles
03-31-2005, 11:48 AM
Hi Chris.
Di, the boys, and I, will be coming from Cumberland on Friday night with two SVXi. When do you think you will be at the 81/Pa border?

GreenMarine
03-31-2005, 08:52 PM
Hi Chris.
Di, the boys, and I, will be coming from Cumberland on Friday night with two SVXi. When do you think you will be at the 81/Pa border?

I would reccon no later than 8pm... sorry if that is too late.,... :(

svxfiles
04-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Since I'm probably working till 6:00, that should be about right. We will know more as the week goes on.

GreenMarine
04-01-2005, 05:39 PM
I would reccon no later than 8pm... sorry if that is too late.,... :(

Oops... I really didn't read that right.... I think it will actually be closer to 10pm that night.... sorry :(

svxfiles
04-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Since I'm probably working till 6:00, that should be about right. We will know more as the week goes on.

Right now things are in flux, so who knows? But drive safe and we'll see you there. :D

Amazonparrot
04-05-2005, 10:15 PM
I think I'll be coming this year perhaps...and it would certainly help to be able to convoy. meeting to be decided later?

SvXit
04-06-2005, 02:54 PM
I'd love to convoy as I'm driving up from Maryland, but won't be leaving until Saturday morning. :(