PDA

View Full Version : No longer attending Reading

RSVX
03-09-2005, 06:46 AM
I am sad to say, that I will not be able to attend this year. Have a good time guys!!

Randy, your car is safe this year, at least from me.

:D:D:D

GreenMarine
03-09-2005, 07:33 AM
I am sad to say, that I will not be able to attend this year. Have a good time guys!!

Randy, your car is safe this year, at least from me.

:D:D:D

Damn Chris.... .Why no GO???

RSVX
03-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Seeing as I am no longer "local" to the event, this would require me to take more time off, and I am in a contract position where the whole reason I am here, is because the people I work for arent...

so If I left, there would be no IT shop...

:mad: :rolleyes:

Aredubjay
03-09-2005, 09:16 AM
so If I left, there would be no IT shop...

:mad: :rolleyes:

My Lord, boy -- hook it up where you can run the whole darned thing through the internet.

This ain't cool. Subcontract to some college kid who needs the experience --gotta be more than one way to skin that cat.

As you very well know, my car is NEVER safe. :mad:

RSVX
03-09-2005, 11:07 AM
My Lord, boy -- hook it up where you can run the whole darned thing through the internet.

This ain't cool. Subcontract to some college kid who needs the experience --gotta be more than one way to skin that cat.

As you very well know, my car is NEVER safe. :mad:

Yeah... LOL

Im too poor to subcontract... and being in the south, the people that are dumb enough to accept the "but its good experience" are too dumb to sub-contract to. :eek:

Kelli, Johhny, Todd, and Amanda (if she's going)... have a few drinks on my behalf. :D:D:D:D

Aredubjay
03-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah... LOL

Im too poor to subcontract... and being in the south, the people that are dumb enough to accept the "but its good experience" are too dumb to sub-contract to. :eek:

Kelli, Johhny, Todd, and Amanda (if she's going)... have a few drinks on my behalf. :D:D:D:D

I represent that remark! :mad: Which begs the question: are we southerners who have a fear of gang members considered "Homey Phobes?" :p :D

GreenMarine
03-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Dude... you live in Spartanburg, SC... That's like an hour away from my GF... We are driving right through Charlotte, NC to get to Reading... It would be cool to catch up with ya sometime (when I have the SVX back) and go to the Flying Saucer (http://www.beerknurd.com)... That place is Heaven!!! :D:D

If I had the time to stop in that friday on the way up man I would love to... However, it is a 13 hour-is drive from Beaufort, SC... So if I leave at noon then I'll get there Saturday morning really early ( if I don't stop for a potty break :rolleyes: )...

RSVX
03-10-2005, 06:43 AM
Dude... you live in Spartanburg, SC... That's like an hour away from my GF... We are driving right through Charlotte, NC to get to Reading... It would be cool to catch up with ya sometime (when I have the SVX back) and go to the Flying Saucer (http://www.beerknurd.com)... That place is Heaven!!! :D:D

If I had the time to stop in that friday on the way up man I would love to... However, it is a 13 hour-is drive from Beaufort, SC... So if I leave at noon then I'll get there Saturday morning really early ( if I don't stop for a potty break :rolleyes: )...

Breakfast :)

CigarJohnny
03-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Kelli, Johhny, Todd, and Amanda (if she's going)... have a few drinks on my behalf. :D:D:D:DReally sorry to hear you won't make it this year, Chris. :( But you can be sure that I will have plenty of rounds on your behalf. :D Understand your position but it still stinks. :mad: You'll be missed this year.

Johnny

wawazat??
03-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Yeah... LOL

Not sure if I'm going either Chris. :(

Maybe we can just call each other and have a drink over the phone?

Todd

immortal_suby
03-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Phone drinking! I'm in!
Or maybe if the webcam is setup again we can have a salute with all the reading attendees.

mohrds
03-15-2005, 04:32 PM

Todd

What?? You HAVE to go! I'm even bringing the Excursion so I can fill it up with parts from you.

Doug

RSVX
03-15-2005, 08:14 PM

Todd

sounds good to me!