PDA

View Full Version : 15th anniversary poll #2

Rotorflyr
02-26-2005, 11:36 AM
The first poll (now deleted) had summer (53.7%) and fall (25%) as the leading times of year for the meet.
Now it's time to narrow it down to one of the two

So should it be:

1) In the summer (july-august)

or

2) In the fall (september-october)

Everyone who thinks they even might attend needs to vote on this

benebob
02-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Again, I can't vote but fall would be better. It would be even better to say a better time if I knew where it was at and if it even mattered if I voted.

Rotorflyr
02-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Bob,
Not sure why you can't vote???
As for where, if you read the thread Larry III started about the meet there was a lot of going back and forth over where and when, and it seemd the when need to come first as once that was decided we could look for event's of one nature or another that would be of intrest to a bunch of car nuts. Larry's suggestion of a central location was a good one, however if there is nothing there, whos going to come?

Does it matter if you vote??
Sure does, the members of the group should have some say in when and where this meet is being held, shouldn't they?

benebob
02-27-2005, 06:53 PM
Sorry man, should've been a little clearer. Can't vote hear for anything. My computer or the network and my computer don't like the idea of me voting.

Reason I said about it mattering is it definately depends on where it is at as to if my vote matters. It isn't like I'd go to mexico for a meet. Canada maybe but not mexico. I'd much rather have a location narrowed down then do the voting.;) Understand you're trying to get the ball rolling but I also think this is why people are leary about voting. Remember there are some around here who still feel that their vote/word is a commitment and it is very difficult to commit to something will such few details.

SVXRide
02-27-2005, 07:20 PM
Speaking as a father of 3, the summer is better just because the kids aren't in school..
-Bill

Ron Mummert
02-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Seems to me it all depends on if your talking fall in Duluth, or summer in El Paso.

Ron (Still sweating from summer in Indiana).

ensteele
02-28-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Ron Mummert
Seems to me it all depends on if your talking fall in Duluth, or summer in El Paso.

Ron (Still sweating from summer in Indiana).

I'll drink (anything) to that. ;)

LarryIII
03-01-2005, 07:01 AM
Earl,

You always struck me as someone who likes a premium beer. So after a sip of this you may be CONVERTED !!

(Click on the following url or paste it in the address bar)

http://www.shmaltz.com/

MAZELTOV !!

PS: It goes great with canolis.

LarryIII
03-01-2005, 07:02 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LarryIII
[B]Earl,

You always struck me as someone who likes a premium beer. So after a sip of this you may be CONVERTED !!

(Click on the following url or paste it in the address bar)

http://www.shmaltz.com/

MAZELTOV !!

PS: It couldn't hurt to drink it while munching on a canoli. :D

excaliber
03-01-2005, 09:14 PM
larry, u and those canolis, ...remember, nobody likes a soggy canoli

:D :D