PDA

View Full Version : Personification of the SVX???

Jamsvx
12-31-2001, 09:25 PM
Hmm....I was searching on the web and found this....perhaps this is what the SVX would like like if personified????;)

http://fuu.multimania.com/alcyone.htm

Regards

Jamsvx

SVXphile
12-31-2001, 09:37 PM
Now I know where those two horns on the Japanese hood ornaments come from!:D Don

svxter
12-31-2001, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Jamsvx
Hmm....I was searching on the web and found this....perhaps this is what the SVX would like like if personified????;)

http://fuu.multimania.com/alcyone.htm

Regards

Jamsvx

I've never become a fan of Japanese anime, but that's not bad. A sorceress, eh? They do seem capable of casting spells.

htyei
01-02-2002, 02:38 AM
I totally forgot about that. Being an avid fan of anime, that same show has a fire guardian called Lexus. Many other characters are named after cars too I beleive.

EIther that or, they are named after stars and constellations,... and the japanese car makers took those names as well :)

Anyone know of a star or constellation called Lexus?

1994SubaruSVX
01-02-2002, 02:45 PM
and that works for me.....:D

svxistentialist
01-02-2002, 03:31 PM
just love those alcyone.come sites!

Joe

1994SubaruSVX
01-02-2002, 03:34 PM
remember.....see now you are going to get randy all in a tizzy!

svxistentialist
01-02-2002, 04:23 PM
Randy in a tizzy?
And who's the one with the yellow painted brake callipers? Huh?

Joe:D

b3lha
01-02-2002, 05:38 PM
My French (language, not the other thing!) isn't so good, so I ran that page through one of those sites that translates it into a mixture of English and Nonsense. Here's what came out, I like the last bit the best:

Alcyone
Yil/Madoushi Alcyone (Alcyone Witch)
What she likes more: Zagato
What she likes less: the Princess Emerald
Specialities: magic of ice

One of the pupils of Key. It is the first enemy whom we find Hikaru-san, Umi-san and me. During the first part we clashed many times, and each time it lost, almost always to have underestimated to us. It follows the commands of Zagato, because it likes it, but it is not a reciprocal love. It hates the Princess Emerald. When Alcyone realizes that Zagato liked Émeraude, it asks him then why it fought all this time, Zagato answers him that it fought only for itself and for nothing other. It remains with Zagato until this one dies, from there one saw it more.

Information on the first name
(First name of car) " Alcyone " is a half-compartment SVX from Subaru
Voice: Yuri Amano

Jamsvx
01-02-2002, 06:25 PM
The Zagato......*reaches into distant memory*...ah yes, the Aston Martin Zagato...a favourite of Rowan Atkinson (before he found the McLaren F1...which he ran up the back of a Metro (small car)!!

http://www.astonmartins.org/v8/v8zag.htm

And would you believe that it has SVX-ish windows!!

:D

Someone in anime land is having some fun!! Soon it will be the mighty power of Corolla, wielding the sword of Pulsar against the demonic powers of Micra and the cohorts of Cedric and Gloria....the deity LS400 watching from above!:rolleyes:

Jamsvx

Aredubjay
01-02-2002, 11:26 PM
Let us not forget the evil Gremlin under the power of Lord Pacer, the king of planet Matador guarded by Marlin the Hornet of the AMC. :D:D:D

wasions
01-03-2002, 12:09 AM
http://www.astonmartins.org/v8/v8zag.htm

And would you believe that it has SVX-ish windows!!

:D

Jamsvx

Whew! Haddago way back in the memory banks for that one. I remember the 60's car, but didn't know it had been revived.

Love the windows - but the rest of the car is less than impressive. And check out the Mustang hood scoop on the green racer. (Yeach!)

Steve

Jamsvx
01-03-2002, 05:58 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/newsid_485000/485692.stm

wasions
01-03-2002, 11:30 AM
That's not . . .

That can't be . . .

No WAY that's . . .

MR. BEAN!

:eek:

Steve

Chris
01-03-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay
Let us not forget the evil Gremlin under the power of Lord Pacer, the king of planet Matador guarded by Marlin the Hornet of the AMC. :D:D:D

Be careful. I help dad race a 13 second 100 mph Gremlin in the quarter mile!:D :D

b3lha
01-03-2002, 03:53 PM
[B]The Zagato......*reaches into distant memory*...ah yes, the Aston Martin Zagato...a favourite of Rowan Atkinson (before he found the McLaren F1

The McLaren has SVX windows too!!! I guess Rowan likes them that way.

Somebody sell him an SVX so we can sign him up for the club.:)

Phil.

The mighty lord Justy sends a plague of evil Suzuki Wagon-R's to smite your demonic Camry with extreme martial arts violence! :D

Jamsvx
01-03-2002, 06:17 PM
It slipped my mind completely that the McLaren had the split windows.....I agree, Rowan should get rid of those buzzboxes he has cluttering his garage and pick up a nice minter SVX...just the thing to go hooning around Oxfordshire in!:D

As for the plague of Wagon-R's seeking to reign terror on the mighty Camry, do not forget that not only can the Camry dispatch a multitude of flying monkeys from the boot (trunk for our US friends!:) ) who can hurl tranny coolers and JDM floor mats, but if the pestilence of Suzuki's becomes too much, the all powerful 2.2 litre 4 cyl Camry engine with O2 advantage can speed away with the swiftness of a FedEX parcel delivery.

Ha ha!!! *superior sounding 'ha' with tonal inflection on 'h'*

:cool:

Jamsvx

Aredubjay
01-03-2002, 10:26 PM
NO! NO! NOT JDM FLOOR MATS!!!!! UUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!! Those things look like a smurf yacked on 'em. :eek: