PDA

View Full Version : parts

ACSVX
12-21-2001, 02:37 PM
what's up people? i haven't been here in a while, and i see we have alot of new members. anyway, i just came from a junk yard about 5 miles from my house and they have (2) SVX's for parts. a black 92 (i think). it's cut in half. the doors&windows are good, and the front half (fenders,hood,grill) is also in good shape,i didn't get a good look at the interior. the other one is a pearl 92, like mine. it's REALLY smashed up, not that many parts. i took the radiator cap and the clips to hold the fog lights. if anyone's interested, here's the #. 609-965-6700. it's here in Atlantic City New Jersey. any questions, you can e-mail me at PIZARROCR@NETSCAPE>NET. i'm willing to buy the parts and send them to wherever if you think it will be cheaper. my friend works there so i can get the parts for almost nothing (ex: front grill for $25).later

TWOCELLSVX
01-12-2002, 11:52 AM
need a rear differential for my '92 I'm in the Poconos

msirish
01-16-2002, 07:07 PM
I am interested in the '92 Black SVX parts you were referring to. My son has a black 92 LS-L which was driven into a ditch by my boyfriend's son and is damaged on the passenger side front fender, front bumper and grill. He needs the front bumper, grill, passenger side marker light and possibly the radiator fans. The car has a new radiator but the fans are from another '92 wreck we have, which, unfortunately, has the same-side damaged fender and grill!

We would of course pay for the shipping if you would be interested, as you stated, in buying the parts.

Also, if you know of a rear bumper available, we would be interested in that too.

Thanks!

Cindy O'

WestCoastSVX
01-17-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by msirish
the fans are from another '92 wreck we have, which, unfortunately, has the same-side damaged fender and grill!

Hi! I'm in Redmond, WA, not too far from you! I saw your mention of a wrecked 92 so I thought I would ask if you were parting it out. :D I'm on the lookout for a few parts.

I can't help you with most of your requests, but I do have a spare passenger side front turn signal assembly.

msirish
02-04-2002, 04:59 PM
We do have the '92 wreck that my son is parting out. Engine is sold, differential is sold, trunk lid is sold. Have seats, front and rear; doors and interior door panels; rear quarter panels, rear bumper; miscellaneous interior part, dash board, stock speakers, CD player, and windshield, rear window and sunroof, etc.

Local: come and get 'em. Outside Western Washington: pay shipping.

Cindy O' (msirish)

Seraph
02-04-2002, 07:43 PM
We do have the '92 wreck that my son is parting out. Engine is sold, differential is sold, trunk lid is sold. Have seats, front and rear; doors and interior door panels; rear quarter panels, rear bumper; miscellaneous interior part, dash board, stock speakers, CD player, and windshield, rear window and sunroof, etc.

Local: come and get 'em. Outside Western Washington: pay shipping.

Cindy O' (msirish)

Cindy,

Do you still have the instrument panel (the whole set -- tech, speed, temp, fuel guage)? If you do, I'd like to have that -- also for how much including shipping to IL (60090). I want to seriously do a white face mod.

Thanks.
Lwin

mohrds
02-04-2002, 08:15 PM
Cindy,

Do you still have one or both headlamp assemblies? If so, send me a PM and I'll make you an offer. I'd also be interested in the climate control if you are willing to sell it seperate from the dash.

Doug

vkykam
02-04-2002, 09:03 PM
Cindy,

Hood struts? Front License Plate holder? The little tab thingy that releases the center console storage bin? (It's trivial, I know...)

Let me know what you want for them if you still have them.

VK

Aredubjay
02-04-2002, 10:07 PM
Okay, I'll join the vulture swarm :D. The cloth panel for the sunroof. Is it in good shape? If so, I'd be interested.

MoreIBNR
02-04-2002, 10:07 PM
Exhaust heat shields? PM me or send me an e-mail to the address in my profile. Thanks.

WestCoastSVX
02-05-2002, 10:44 AM
Cindy - I might be interested in several parts. If you guys could email me so we could talk more about what you have, price, when I could come down, etc...

troybillett@yahoo.com

KUL RIDE
02-05-2002, 04:10 PM
1. scuff plate for driver side
2. center exhaust pipe or the whole system
3. front brake rotors

Anybody???

nubs
02-05-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by KUL RIDE

2. center exhaust pipe or the whole system

Anybody???

There is a complete system on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601771034&r=0&t=0

Green1995SVX
02-05-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by nubsjr

There is a complete system on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601771034&r=0&t=0

the center pipe/resonator is shot on that one. I checked it out... really need a new one. car sounds like a single engine cesna.

Seraph
02-05-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX

the center pipe/resonator is shot on that one. I checked it out... really need a new one. car sounds like a single engine cesna.

Just straight pipe it in.

Lwin

Green1995SVX
02-05-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Seraphim

Just straight pipe it in.

Lwin

I remember reading somewhere thats bad for backpressure or something...

-mike

Kat
02-07-2002, 05:07 PM
I need a left wheel

ejtsbabe
02-11-2002, 09:35 AM
I am in need of the front half of the SVX. My 92 SVX was in an accident and the front end only was damaged, the back is still in great condition. I would like to try to fix mine first but if not I will try to part out what I can. The engine and transmission are still in good condition with 90,000 miles. I also just put all new brakes and lines on, and all new tires and chrome rims 2 weeks before accident. To my amazement none of the glass even cracked upon impact.

suby_qa
02-12-2002, 06:19 PM
Have seats, front and rear; doors
Outside Western Washington: pay shipping.

Cindy O' (msirish)

Seats leather? Condition? How many miles on the car (and seats).
If good, how much? for both front? Also rear if leather?
Thanks
Bill

ACSVX
02-12-2002, 07:13 PM
the black svx is still there; the entire front half. also, on christmas eve i smashed mine, so i'm just gonna part it out. here are the details: 92 pearl. engine has 102k, still runs great (i know because i had an automatic start installed). left side damage.(entire left side) . the rest is still in good shape. transmission re-built last JUNE(2001),w/ 96-97 parts & shift kit (still has warranty)differential was also rebuilt. factory rims painted about a year and a half ago, look brand new. other parts- after market alarm, automatic start, k&n filter, pioneer 6x9 rear speakers, pioneer 5&1/4(whatever size) front speakers. rims come w/ brand new goodyear 225-50-16 tires. i need to get rid of this thing ASAP, so make me a REASONABLE OFFER. willing to drive if it's not too far from jersey.

MoreIBNR
02-12-2002, 09:29 PM
Still looking for the exhaust shields. Pm me or send me an e-mail.

KUL RIDE
02-13-2002, 11:02 AM
To ACSVX,

I sent you a PM re: the list of parts I'm interested. Please check your message. Thanks.

JeffN
02-15-2002, 06:50 PM
Ok, I could use some tight sun visors...

svxed
02-16-2002, 07:22 AM
How much for the trans and front diff? I have a 92 that has been worked on by a shade tree mechanic and the front diff is cracked!! I am considering just buying a set that is together.
Thanks in advance, Rob

likethecube
03-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Cindy,

I am interested in the seats and door panels. Are the parts still available? Please e-mail to arthur_roubik@sra.com

thanks

cdigerlando
03-15-2002, 01:14 PM
I need a driver's side fuel rail. Please e-mail me at cdigerlando@cfl.rr.com