PDA

View Full Version : I've got parts!!!

listed
12-11-2001, 07:01 PM
I am only selling hard parts, as it cosumes to much time dealing with the small stuff (e.g. coin holders). I have a teal '92 LSL w/ 84k that was in a hard rollover, only good body panels are the DS door and trunk lid. all interior parts have been salvaged as well as driveline components. the transmission is in pieces and could easily be picked through. DS headlight and all tail lights are still okay. Air bag is also good.
Please post or send questions to donjohnson@iname.com
thanks,
chris

nubs
12-11-2001, 08:24 PM
Listed, I am looking for a set of the lower plastic body cladding,including the pieces on the lower part of the doors. There are six pieces all together. Do you still have them? Let me know. Thanks.

Green1995SVX
12-11-2001, 09:42 PM
Listed - I am interested in some interior parts - mainly steering wheel, ebrake handle, shift knob... I know you dont want to pull these items, but if i drove down and pulled them myself, would you allow it?

-Mike

fongangus
12-11-2001, 10:58 PM
I need the plastic hazard buttom and the light bulb of the security buttom(the red LED one). Thanks.

fongangus@hotmail.com

listed
12-13-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Listed - I am interested in some interior parts - mainly steering wheel, ebrake handle, shift knob... I know you dont want to pull these items, but if i drove down and pulled them myself, would you allow it?

-Mike

actually those items have already been removed and are ready for sale. The leather on the steering wheel is rather poor, but I know a lady who would be more than happy to put some quality fabric of your choice on it for a good price. let me know if you still want it, if you want it redone, etc. I would have to say something in the neigborhood of $75 plus S&H (the reappulsturing job would be more of course), or you could pick it up.
thanks,
Chris

listed
12-13-2001, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by nubsjr
Listed, I am looking for a set of the lower plastic body cladding,including the pieces on the lower part of the doors. There are six pieces all together. Do you still have them? Let me know. Thanks.

I can't part with the cladding from the driverside door as that door still looks good, but the rest is up for grabs. I'm not certain of the condition but will know within the next few days. I don't really know of a price off hand, with the knowledge that body parts are expensive, I'll keep it respectably low. Everything will most likely need to be repainted, but not sure of that.
thanks,
Chris
P.S. I'm curious as to why you want these pieces?

svx1
12-13-2001, 10:49 AM
i know you dont want to sell small stuff, but i figured id ask. i can use the grey ash trey thats in the middle console for the back seat passengers. let me know if you dont mind selling that.
thanks alot.
jacob

listed
12-13-2001, 11:09 AM
<<i can use the grey ash trey thats in the middle console for the back seat passengers.>>

I have it, but as I recall there was something wrong with it, either the lid was messed up or it was missing the lid. I know subaru wants over $100 for it, but in the condition I'm thinking it's in I'd let it go for about $20
thanks,
chris

Aredubjay
12-13-2001, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by listed

I can't part with the cladding from the driverside door as that door still looks good, but the rest is up for grabs. I'm not certain of the condition but will know within the next few days. I don't really know of a price off hand, with the knowledge that body parts are expensive, I'll keep it respectably low. Everything will most likely need to be repainted, but not sure of that.
thanks,
Chris

A good rule of thumb to consider when selling your used parts is to sell them for, from 30 to 50 percent of retail, depending upon condition. "Condition," of course, is a judgment call. A 50% part, of course, would be in "near new" condition.

svx1
12-13-2001, 11:21 AM
thats what i need is the lid. if you have the lid alone i'll give $20 no problem. thanks
jacob

svxcess
12-13-2001, 12:00 PM
rear console ash tray assembly is $23.53 from subaruparts.com

http://www.subaruparts.com/diag/?model=2&year=1992&style=4WD&search=ash+tray

Aredubjay
12-13-2001, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by svx1
thats what i need is the lid. if you have the lid alone i'll give $20 no problem. thanks
jacob

Wow, dude. Flashback. I almost got arrested once in the seventies for saying almost the exact same thing. Like, it was a bummer, man. :D

nubs
12-13-2001, 02:28 PM

I want to have an extra set to get painted and put back on my car. That is if I can get them for a decent price. Let me know what
you think they are worth.

mohrds
12-13-2001, 03:16 PM
<<I want to have an extra set to get painted and put back on my car. >>

come on! It would be cool to drive around for a month without your cladding :)

Doug

listed
12-13-2001, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by svxcess
rear console ash tray assembly is $23.53 from subaruparts.com

http://www.subaruparts.com/diag/?model=2&year=1992&style=4WD&search=ash+tray

OMG, I went to the local subaru dealer 2yrs ago to buy one for a friend (I have a discount of about 1/3 less than retail) and it was something like $117, I'm a little suspicious of that price, but if it's true, I'm ordering 10.

svx1
12-13-2001, 10:22 PM
$117 for a metal buckett with a plastic lid, that bairly covers 4 square inches of space is so rediculous. at my local dealer theyre $80. im assuming its got to be the whole console theres no way that little thing cost $117 or $80 for that matter.

svxcess
12-14-2001, 08:13 AM
quote:

OMG, I went to the local subaru dealer 2yrs ago to buy one for a friend (I have a discount of about 1/3 less than retail) and it was something like $117, I'm a little suspicious of that price, but if it's true, I'm ordering 10.

That's the correct price. In fact the big ash tray on the instrument panel/console with the wood finish spring-loaded door complete is only a little over $65.00

mohrds
12-18-2001, 12:38 PM
Chris,

I sent you an Email on Dec 12th about some parts. Just want to confirm that you received it.

Doug

listed
12-20-2001, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by mohrds
Chris,

I sent you an Email on Dec 12th about some parts. Just want to confirm that you received it.

Doug

Which address did you send it to, cause I can't access my wvu email from home.
thanks,
chris

mohrds
12-20-2001, 09:09 PM
I sent it to the email in the begining of this thread. I'll copy it into a PM for you here.

Doug

mangodreams
12-31-2001, 10:01 AM
Hello. I'm interested in a driver side door mirror. If it is still available, can you please email me with the price at mangodreams@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

ehyde111
01-04-2002, 04:04 PM
Listed,
I need a driver's side wheel (without bends or cracks of course), both inner tie rods and both cv boots (just got bad news on state inspection). Do you have any of these?
Thanks

Aredubjay
01-04-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by ehyde111
Listed,
I need a driver's side wheel (without bends or cracks of course), both inner tie rods and both cv boots (just got bad news on state inspection). Do you have any of these?
Thanks

You don't want to use 'used' CV boots. They're not that terribly expensive.

Beav
01-04-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

You don't want to use 'used' CV boots. They're not that terribly expensive.

Ditto on the tie rod ends. Why buy used and chew up a set of tires in a few months?

Beav

ehyde111
01-04-2002, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the info on the tie rods and CV boots. It was good information. That's exactly why I keep you guys around:D

Just kidding, Thanks though.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw the price of a new wheel $425!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My rim is cracked. Any chance that can be welded?

Beav
01-04-2002, 07:12 PM
Usually they can be welded, though it really depends on the cracks' location. There was a thread here a few days ago about repairing wheels, you might try searching for it.

Beav

ehyde111
01-05-2002, 09:41 PM
I found the thread and am going to contact the group with the $110 flat rate. The web site makes it look like they have a good operation, but, who knows. I haven't been able to talk to them yet -- I guess they don't work weekends.

I did find new tie rods and cv boots. Thanks for the advice on that.

carpedick
01-08-2002, 04:11 PM
I am desperately interested in the passenger side visor if it has the grey interior. I've been looking for one for about a year now and have yet to find one. Thanks

MoreIBNR
01-08-2002, 10:34 PM
I am looking for the exhaust heat shields with the insulation. Please let me know if you have them and how much you want.

wasions
01-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by ehyde111
Listed,
Thanks

Are you still looking for a left wheel?

PM or email me.

Steve

strange179
01-21-2002, 08:50 AM
Listed, do you have a right rim available? If so, how much? Thanks, Jay

TWOCELLSVX
01-22-2002, 08:21 AM
looking for rear differential my prod date is 1/92

1994SubaruSVX
01-23-2002, 03:47 PM
i am actually looking to buy some stock wheels if anyone is selling a set of stock wheels i will buy them. want to see how my car looks with the stock wheels on. plus i want to put my aftermarket wheels on my wifes GTI.

MoreIBNR
01-23-2002, 09:49 PM
Looking for exhaust heat shields (preferably with the insulation, but I am not that fussy).

wasions
01-24-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
i am actually looking to buy some stock wheels if anyone is selling a set of stock wheels i will buy them. want to see how my car looks with the stock wheels on. plus i want to put my aftermarket wheels on my wifes GTI.

I have 1 (one) stock left wheel (light in color) if that helps. PM me for more info - or not.

Aredubjay
01-24-2002, 02:22 PM

I've got a set of '92's I'll sell you for 500.00.

(Now, everybody look toward Memphis . . . you will see a bright red glow . . . see, there it is . . . that's Leo remembering the price at which he sold me his 94 wheels and repressing the anger that he feels at the fact that I would even OFFER my wheels at such a ridiculous price. Ah, the glow is fading now, as he realizes that I was only joking and really don't want to sell my wheels anyway. Yes, Leo, you've said it on several occasions --- I'm evil. :D )

Skinwrangler
01-27-2002, 05:49 PM
Recently took some damage from a pothole in Portland, Oregon and need to get it right. Or, if anyone can suggest a Seattle wheel straigntening outfit...? The damage is minor, the bigger drag is replacing all 4 tires as it left a large baloon on my sidewall.

All helpful suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Jerry

Seraph
01-27-2002, 06:43 PM

leo,
keep in thouch. after i get a new SVX, i might sell you the stock rims.

Lwin

Seraph
01-27-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

I've got a set of '92's I'll sell you for 500.00.

(Now, everybody look toward Memphis . . . you will see a bright red glow . . . see, there it is . . . that's Leo remembering the price at which he sold me his 94 wheels and repressing the anger that he feels at the fact that I would even OFFER my wheels at such a ridiculous price. Ah, the glow is fading now, as he realizes that I was only joking and really don't want to sell my wheels anyway. Yes, Leo, you've said it on several occasions --- I'm evil. :D )

LOL

You evil evil man.

Lwin

1994SubaruSVX
01-28-2002, 09:57 AM
any chance to stick it to me.........$500.........that is most definitely EVIL! :p

squiggy
05-12-2002, 10:52 AM
are you selling (sold?) the rims? i need the driver side rim---or the set if the price is right---thanx

maximvsv
05-21-2002, 12:50 AM
I am only selling hard parts, as it cosumes to much time dealing with the small stuff (e.g. coin holders).

I'm looking for a few little things. The ash tray door. The lighter housing. A center console cup holder (not that I can figure out how you're supposed to use one of them)\

My driver's side sun visor droops, do you have a good one?

I just replaced my driver's side headlight. Do you have a good passenger side set?

jasonh328
05-30-2002, 02:38 PM
I could use a camshaft if you've got one

listed
05-30-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by TWOCELLSVX
looking for rear differential my prod date is 1/92

I do indeed have one from the very same production month.
make me an offer.
chris

1994SubaruSVX
05-31-2002, 04:07 PM
i need the front and rear so i can have them powdercoated.

fourth_beegee
06-02-2002, 12:46 AM
Is the driver side mirror in good condition? How much would you be willing to the whole assembly for?

listed
06-02-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by fourth_beegee
Is the driver side mirror in good condition? How much would you be willing to the whole assembly for?
Yes I do, It is teal in color and would be $75 plus shipping

double0bondo
06-04-2002, 11:35 AM
do u have the radiator, and power steering rack???

FlagstaffSVX
06-04-2002, 11:01 PM
Wow! Reading these 4 pages of posts... it's like white on rice, vultures to the carcass. And now I want a piece :-)

listed, have you gotten any offers on the drivers side turn signal plastic housing and/or the DS taillight plastic? Both of mine are cracked. And as silly as this is going to sound, my dome light just went out tonight, got one of those that's not completely smushed? Just for reference, 1st Subaru Parts.com wants 68 for the front one (with all the bulbs 'n such) and 102 for the rear. (the whole assy again)

I just checked SubaruParts.com and they have just the plastic housing for about the same prices so I could be wrong about them coming with all the lights 'n such, but I just need the housings.

Uncamitzi
06-04-2002, 11:27 PM
Either one. And maybe a good shroud?:(

likethecube
06-18-2002, 04:13 PM
I am interested in the front pasenger side marker light.

please email me.

arthur_roubik@sra.com

svxy
06-20-2002, 01:20 PM
Go Shepherd Rams!

TWOCELLSVX
06-21-2002, 08:57 AM
just need a left rim...anyone???????

Scooby~doo
07-12-2002, 07:12 AM
Am looking for Hood, rad, headlights, drivers side fender/marker and upper door ds glass...Let me know via e-mail if you have and what you would want for them...Thanx JT

Deztadude@hotmail.com

AutoTchr
07-17-2002, 12:37 AM
Need passanger visor if grey.

Let me know,

Mike