PDA

View Full Version : '92 LS-L in Tampa. All usual problems recently fixed!

EveryShadeofBlue
11-19-2001, 02:59 PM
It's with a somewhat heavy heart that I have to put my SVX up for sale. It's a black '92 LS-L with 115,000 miles. Pictures can be viewed in my locker. It is in WONDERFUL shape. The 2 biggest SVX gremlins, the transmission and wheel bearings have recently been fixed.

Pictures: http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/user.php?EveryShadeofBlue

I have spent lots of money on the car in the past year and here is a list of all the warranties and new parts that my car has. Subaru parts carry a one year warranty on parts and labor:

- Fuel injector installed this week (it's still at the dealer).

- Alternator, battery and V belt 9/01 at 112,000 miles

- Driver's side CV axle 9/01 at 111,500 miles

- OEM Front brake pads installed 8/01

- Left rear WHEEL BEARING 6/01 at 107,000 miles

- TRANSMISSION replaced by Subaru 4/01 at 102,602 miles. Approximately 11,000 miles left on warranty or 14 month left on warranty.

- Right rear WHEEL BEARING 4/01 at the same time as my transmission

- High pressure hose, liquid tank, and condensor replaced on A/C unit 02/01 at 101,000 miles

- Driver's side power window regulator replaced 12/00.

- Dunlop SP Sport 5000 tires installed 9/00 at 98,368 miles.

- Engine oil seals, timing belt, and A/C belt replaced 6/00 at 89,000 miles.

There you go...that's all that's been done since I owned the car. I am the second owner and have had it since 9/99. Now, here's a list of all that is wrong with the car right now. Nothing major at all:

1) Passenger sunvisor sags and light doesn't work.
2) Passenger side window has some scratching on it from window pad.
3) Small scrapes near rear driver's side wheel well that has been covered up by touch up paint. Still somewhat noticeable. Same on driver's side mirror. Not major at all.
4) Tiny hole on side bolster of driver seat from wear of getting in and out. Otherwise, leather is in good overall shape.

That's it folks, other than that the car is perfect. I even took off the fading center wheel caps and painted them black and made the "Subaru" part silver. Looks pretty cool on a black car. In addition, the upper window sections are tinted. I bought the spoilre and had it painted and installed. It is mounted outward and I think that gives it an aggressive look.

The car was involved in a minor front end collision in 1997 (before I owned it) and the hood, one headlight assembly, and the grille were replaced. They look fantastic. The bumper was painted too, so I don't have any paint chips on it. The paint is perfect!

If you're interested, I'm asking $5,000 firm. You can email me at everyshadeofblue@aol.com or can leave a message at 813-866-7061.

Thanks,
Jeff

GoTaWRXwannaSVX
12-16-2001, 12:53 AM
I want it! *waving hands in air* ME ! PICK ME!!
call me.. please.. very interested.... !!!
:)
Want it.. gotta get it.. I'll feed and water it daily, it can sleep in my bed with me! I promise no TYPE-R stickers for it! Please, me, me ,me, me, me, me!
:)
Oh wait, I said I was mature for my age.. let me rephrase this.

Dear Sir. I am very interested in your automobile. If you would please contact me regarding the status, and availabilty of the auto, I would greatly appreciate it.
-Billy

EveryShadeofBlue
12-16-2001, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the interest and the comment about the Type R stickers puts me at ease :) As I wrote you in e-mail, a lot has changed, the car has had the engine replaced by my Suby dealer with one with 67K. Thus, the car is more valuable to me (I wanna keep it, but know it's not the smartest thing to do!), but it's also worth more with an engine with 48,000 less miles. For me to sell it I'm asking $6,300. I'll keep her if I can't get that much.

Jeff