PDA

View Full Version : wanted: side mirrors

1994SubaruSVX
11-14-2001, 03:56 PM
i am looking for a good looking set of barcelona red side mirrors.

seraphim you should just go ahead and give me yours now just in case i cant find any. :D :D

Stevebsy
11-14-2001, 06:02 PM
I don't think there is a set left in the world. Mine are pretty much red-orange now, as are most I'm afraid.

I think you should be able to repaint them without too much trouble. I would take them off to do this, personally. Make sure you remove all the years of wax, etc... first.

Originally posted by 1994SubaruSVX
i am looking for a good looking set of barcelona red side mirrors.

seraphim you should just go ahead and give me yours now just in case i cant find any. :D :D

junior
11-14-2001, 07:40 PM
Hi !!
I have a good looking BLACK mirror set..
I can give it to you $150 both.
Please write me back you need it or not.
Thank you

vkykam
11-14-2001, 07:55 PM
Sure there is, it's at Shoreline Subaru in Denver. Sitting in their showroom is THE brand spanking new 97 RED SVX that is being sold on eBay...

Break in at night, remove it, and voila!

VK

Disclaimer: The preceding is not to encourage anyone to do what is described above. However, should that car be removed from e-Bay because of missing mirrors, well, let's just say we'll pretend we don't know any better. ;)

Originally posted by Stevebsy
I don't think there is a set left in the world. Mine are pretty much red-orange now, as are most I'm afraid.

I think you should be able to repaint them without too much trouble. I would take them off to do this, personally. Make sure you remove all the years of wax, etc... first.

1994SubaruSVX
11-15-2001, 07:13 AM
if they have no deep scratches. my left driver side mirror has a really deep scratch.

junior give me until next month and i will consider buying those from you. $150......that is not too bad is it guys?

i could get them painted and it would really improve the looks of the car.

junior do you have the side panels where the adhesive svx logos rest? those are faded too.

huck369
11-15-2001, 10:56 AM
The mirrors are pre-painted from Subaruparts.com, I think they are like $175 each, but you can just bolt them on without having to paint them!:)

1994SubaruSVX
11-15-2001, 11:50 AM
if they are prepainted then that is definitely the way to go. did you get that price from subaruparts.com?

junior
11-15-2001, 12:50 PM
HI!!
Ok just take a look at the prices!!!
Please write me back anyway.
How much did you find the side panel
/each????

1994SubaruSVX
11-15-2001, 02:56 PM
i will call them sometime this week and find out what their prices on all those parts. i will be getting back with you soon junior.

the only problem i have with buying your parts is that i will have to get them painted. that is fine with the mirrors because mine are in poor condition. but with the two side panels i could just get mine repainted. again let me do some research to find the best possible option.