PDA

View Full Version : Meet???

MisanthropyV
06-29-2004, 01:07 AM
Hey Michelle,
I'm going part time in my job now, so at least I know I'll have 3 days off in a row every 2 weeks. Should hold a meet in those times. What do you think???

Paulie

moshols vx
07-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi Paulie and every1 else :)

I had a great moment last weekend- i went up to the gold coast for the marathon and on monday when i was leaving the hotel to go to the airport i noticed a midas garage. Sticking out was a 93 white & black roof svx woohoo. I took a side on pic and went in to ask who owned it. The man was on the phone and i heard him say.."..needing a front (something) part for a subaru. Weird looking thing it is, an svx....."

I wrote down the plate but its not with me at the moment.

I mentioned going up to Newcastle this sunday a few weeks ago but now that the drought seems to be breaking it prob isn't the best time.

What dates are you off Paulie? It would be good to get a big posse of svxs for a drive. Chris saw an immaculate silver one at Hornsby a few days ago & he said it looked better than mine awww.

I'm in the process of getting new shocks and brakes. Only 2 came in instead of 4 so i'm still waiting & copping a unhealthy sound over the back left wheel when i go over bumps.

Moshol

JDW-SVX
07-10-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by moshols vx
Chris saw an immaculate silver one at Hornsby a few days ago & he said it looked better than mine awww.

Interesting - I have not seen a silver SVX on the road yet!

Do you know what the rego number was?

By the way, I almost witnessed a shunt on the Pacific Highway today, when a Commodore driver passed me in traffic, stared directly at my SVX (with the "what kind of car is that?" look on his face :D), and almost ran into the back of the car in front of him!!!

Has that happened to anyone else here?

Jason.

pylon500
07-11-2004, 04:08 AM
"what kind of car is that?" look on his face
Shhhhhh! ;) If the RTA finds out it's US causing all those accidents on the roads, they'll BAN us!! :D
Did I hear somebody say MEET?, now that I've got mine more or less going again, i just feel like another long drive. :cool:
Actually went to Wagga and back just before my timing belt pulley disintegrated, queue Daffy Duck voice..."and boy, it really dithintregrates!!!"
Took a friend who owns a JAG, he was impressed! :D
Arthur.

MisanthropyV
07-12-2004, 07:13 AM
Well, guess what????

I'm getting a completely dual exhaust system this coming Friday, AND I will be in sydney for a few days over the weekend. If anyone is interested in hooking up I'm available.

I hope the exhaust system is all I expect it to be. My ECU ROM is still coming from America, and I don't think it'll be here by the weekend...Maybe for another weekend though.

Hope some of you are free this weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all again!!!

Ciao:D

Paulie

P.S. I get every second weekend off...I think...From Friday till Monday (4 days)