PDA

View Full Version : Hello

cdebban
11-05-2001, 10:16 PM
Hi I am Chris Debban. I have been working at a Subaru dealership for 11 years. I am a Friend of Chris (the admin.) He has asked me to come on to help answer questions. Hope I can help!

Aredubjay
11-05-2001, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by cdebban
Hi I am Chris Debban. I have been working at a Subaru dealership for 11 years. I am a Friend of Chris (the admin.) He has asked me to come on to help answer questions. Hope I can help!

Chris, WELCOME! You are a sight for sore eyes. Any friend of Chris' is a . . . well, we won't hold that against you. :D Yes, I'm kidding. Chris is one of the most selfless people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing -- even if only through the "ether."

You'll never know how much we appreciate your willingness to help out.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and, again, welcome.

Seraph
11-05-2001, 11:09 PM
Finally the shop is open. Welcome to the network chris. As Randy (AreDub) said, we really appreciate your help.

Lwin

rufus
11-06-2001, 08:02 AM
Man, it is good to have you on board. Thanks a lot for taking the time to help out here, I know that we all appreciate it more than we can accurately describe in words.

:D

CGLathrop
11-06-2001, 11:56 AM
Glad to have another person onboard so I can ask a question when I really get stumped with a problem. OK.. wait a minute.. I get stumped a lot.. hmm... well anyways... nice to have you on!!

Another "Chris"

1994SubaruSVX
11-06-2001, 04:51 PM
nice to have an experienced tech on board again. your knowledge will much appreciated here. have you worked on a lot of SVX's. my former dealership was very inexperienced in dealing with the SVX.

LarryIII
11-06-2001, 05:34 PM
Chris,

Welcome to the SVX Family. Sometimes we can be as dysfunctinal as the car; so we are glad to have an experienced tech on this site. Now we need an on line psychiatrist and all our problems will be solved.

Larry III
PS: Let's have a poll. The question is:"Should I be psychoanalyzed before Aredubjay or vice versa ?" :confused:

Aredubjay
11-06-2001, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Now we need an on line psychiatrist and all our problems will be solved.

Speak for yourself, Larry. I'm perfectly content with hanging on to my psychoses -- thank you very much.

: :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused: Multiple personality disorder, notwithstanding.

DAMMIT! HOW CAN PEOPLE HAVE TOO MANY SMILIES?!?!?!? HOW BOGUS CAN THAT BE?!?!?

Okay -- I'm okay now.

Ron Mummert
11-06-2001, 06:23 PM
Welcome Chris. Now about four wheel steering, we've have a long debate about the subject. Don't go there!
Ron.

ehyde111
11-06-2001, 09:14 PM
Chris,
Yes, welcome. I'm not as smooth :cool: or funny :D as the others, but I'm sure you know by now that your contribution to the site is greatly appreciated.

1994SubaruSVX
11-07-2001, 12:37 PM
you are in luck. i have a degree is psychology. based on my expert opinion randy is on the right track when he says he is happy with his problems......because NO psychologist could possibly help him. ;) :p :)

ekprintsos
11-07-2001, 12:48 PM
I'm sure everyone in this club is glad you're offering your services Chris.
I have lots of questions for you...take a look at the long post i wrote...
kathy

Jamsvx
11-12-2001, 03:51 AM
Hi Chris

Just thought I would add my welcomes....any and all knowledge is greatly appreciated, especially down this neck of the woods

Regards

James

svxistentialist
11-29-2001, 02:41 PM
Hi Chris

Bit late with the welcome, my ISP has been off for a while. Great to see you on the board.

Joe