PDA

View Full Version : Group Shot

SVXRide
05-05-2004, 12:10 PM
I've uploaded the digital pics Chris took with my camera when we got everyone together in the side parking lot (in my locker in the Reading V folder). Anyone willing to take a Photoshop shot at stitching them together?
-Bill

huck369
05-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Here ya go...
The last pic was turned the wrong way, and taken from a different angle...but I did a little creative editing, and it looks OK..

Hope you like it.:)

RSVX
05-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by huck369
Here ya go...
The last pic was turned the wrong way, and taken from a different angle...but I did a little creative editing, and it looks OK..

Hope you like it.:)

hahah, thats cool, but all the anomalies in that picute make me laugh!! not that I could do any better.

nubs
05-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Here is my take on it. I left the third picture out because of the different camera angle. There are a few anomolies on this one also.:p

nubs
05-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Here is one with pictures that I took.

SVXRide
05-05-2004, 03:53 PM
Great job, guys! I think the little "anomolies" make the stitched together pic that much more interesting:D (sort of like a "where's Waldo" pic...)
So, I know Chris used several cameras when he was up on the moving van....where are those pics?
-Bill

CigarJohnny
05-07-2004, 12:08 PM
So far I like Huck's job the best. All my pics are still in the can waiting to be developed. I, too, was on the truck roof with Chris, and took several shots of the whole area. One of these days they will be developed and when they are I will post them right away and let everyone know.

Johnny

huck369
05-07-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by CigarJohnny
So far I like Huck's job the best. All my pics are still in the can waiting to be developed. I, too, was on the truck roof with Chris, and took several shots of the whole area. One of these days they will be developed and when they are I will post them right away and let everyone know.

Johnny

Johnny, I still like your avatar:cool: