PDA

View Full Version : Let's have peace between SVX Sites

LarryIII
03-28-2001, 05:16 AM
Aredub & Eddy,

I belive that it was my post "Over Here" that started this bruhaha. I am trying to learn to navigate "Over There" (at the new SVX site) but following the different thread lines is a pia for me. I prefer the system over here (Yahoo SVX site). I didn't mean to start a war or skirmish between the 2 sites ("Here & There"). And I hope it doesn't come to that . We are all on either site ("Here or There") for only one reason. The reason is our love and admiration for the SVX. Let's not something so trivial as which web site we prefer break us into factions.

Larry III "A YAHOOLIGAN SVXer"
PS(1): I'm posting this on both sites "Over Here & Over There".
PS(2): This message was originally posted on the Yahoo SVX Club Site.

Aredubjay
03-28-2001, 08:06 AM
I agree. This effort started out as a call for unity and a place designed by SVXers for SVXers. I'd hate to see it become the opposite. So, I have agreed to say nothing of this site on Yahoo and nothing of Yahoo here. As far as I'm concerned, any "bruhaha" is over. You know me, Larry. I wasn't trying to stir up anything with the "over here, over there" post. I am, however, a devout "Semantic." From now on, I will resist the urge to react according to my "religious beliefs." Go, with my blessings "Dominoes, Nabisco, Parcheesee." :D

Rev Hard
03-29-2001, 02:53 PM
live long and prosper.. live in peace my fellow brother.. cant we all just get along.. do unto others..

ok im done ;) OH!...

make love not war...

done now..

PAUL!

svxter
03-29-2001, 05:11 PM
...et SVXum tuum.