PDA

View Full Version : Front door key-hole illumination

Nobody
04-21-2004, 06:14 AM
So next thread :-))
I have my left (drivers) front door key-hole illuminated when I use door handle and doors are locked. But it only lights on drivers side and not at passenger side. Does both key-holes are illuminated?
Peter

b3lha
04-21-2004, 08:23 AM
Only driver's side for me also.

Sorry to hear about your accident.

Phil.

(Yes, it has been rather quiet here lately. Haven't seen Joe around for a while).

Nobody
04-21-2004, 08:48 AM
Yeh, a lot of paper work before me. Demaged is only paint, lady has more problems...
Thanx, Peter

DWayne2910
04-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Only driver's side has light.

svxistentialist
04-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Hi Guys

Been offline till tonight.

Have been redecorating my office at home, so the computer was moved. Without a handy connection elsewhere in the house, and no WiFi or bluetooth gizmos, have been disconnected from the aether. And of course you etherial types.:D :D

What's this about a crash?

Joe:)

Nobody
04-22-2004, 01:51 AM
Hi Joe, welcome back:-)))
Crash was not too serious (for SVX:-)), it happend at very low speed and thanx God, no hurts (lady had a baby in her car). Police declared clearly that it was her mistake.
But you know, new piant, new painted and repaired wheels, car looks(or looked) really great. As for me it is only qestion of paint and wheels geometry, maybe I will be able to persuade insurance company pay more :-)
Peter

svxistentialist
04-22-2004, 02:16 AM
Hi Peter

Glad to hear the lady and her baby are OK, and that you and your baby are all right as well.

Hope the repair job does not cost too much money.

Joe

Nobody
04-22-2004, 02:56 AM
All costs will go from her insurance...
Peter