PDA

View Full Version : who's pliers do i have

NomadTW
04-18-2004, 10:05 PM
i barrowed these at reading while you were in the big lot, and went back to return them and you were gone

Green1995SVX
04-18-2004, 10:06 PM
Reading forum Brad, DUH!

Jimsbaby
04-18-2004, 11:11 PM
lol you never found the owners yet? hmm guess they dont want them? but man your nice enough to remind the guy or gal about them i hope they find there way back him...good luck man

Jim

NomadTW
04-18-2004, 11:29 PM
the guy is an electronics something or other, he lent them to me out of his tool kit, althoguh they seemed unused before i used them, i'm sure he'll want them back i feel really bad about still having them, i knwo i asked a bunch of people there if they knew who i got them from..

mohrds
04-19-2004, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by NomadTW
the guy is an electronics something or other, he lent them to me out of his tool kit, althoguh they seemed unused before i used them, i'm sure he'll want them back i feel really bad about still having them, i knwo i asked a bunch of people there if they knew who i got them from..

He was driving a Red SVX. I'll look through my pictures to see what state his plates are from.

We should have a list of everything that people have forgotten to get back before they left.

I have Todd's belt clip.

CigarJohnny
04-19-2004, 12:38 PM
I have Randy's Novus 2 & 3 plastic cleaner. Forgot to give it to him after the dinner. If you like, I can ship it to you, Randy. Or I could just buy it from you. Let me know.

Johnny (Owner of a beautifully restored instrument cluster lens!)

LarryIII
04-19-2004, 07:08 PM
I seem to have misplaced my neon SVX sign at Reading. If anyone finds it I wish they would return it.

:D :D :D

mikecg
04-22-2004, 03:21 PM
That was mine. I was wondering where they were. Thats stealing from the government ya know!:D Dont worry about it. I'll snag some new ones.

NomadTW
04-23-2004, 12:13 AM
good put those taxes i just paid to some good use
altho those pliers probably cost me 8 bux