PDA

View Full Version : Your best memories from the meet?

CigarJohnny
04-18-2004, 07:54 PM
It just dawned on me that a thread where everyone listed their best memories from the Reading V Meet would make a great read for those who couldn't make it to the meet and fan the embers of those who were there. Right now I am about to go to bed, so I will add my thoughts tomorrow morning. But for the rest of you, please...have at it! ;)

Johnny (Still high from the meet and wondering when I'll come down.)

Subafreak
04-18-2004, 08:20 PM
Yay! another thread for me to miss more sleep over. Lets see things I can Remember right now:

Zavikin getting rear ended

NJ McDonald photo shoot

Randys new paint scheme

Winning my wipers (I put them on as soon as I got home).

Almost getting GreenMarines car rear ended ( I really thought it was a 3 way stop, after I thought it was a one way stop):rolleyes:

Rally fun (walking fun)

Xphiles headers (holly CR@P!)

The elephant.

And all the other random events that I couldn't remember by morning.

Here looking forward to trying to remember a bunch of cool stuff next year. Including everyones two names and who they belong too.:confused: I'm trying.;)

RSVX
04-18-2004, 08:58 PM
I wish I could remember half the jokes told Saturday night at the "Round Table".

When Kelli Leighed(sic) Chris

$1025 for a Neon sign?!?!?!?!

Transforming Randy's car with Amanda (SVXQUEEN), We did REALLY GOOD!

When Randy yelled at Chris for failing to protect his car from Kelli (us), and Chris says, "I have webcam footage of the dinner, I am gonna see who left early!!" When low and behold Amanda and I were sitting at his table and he had no clue!!

Watching Mike trying to put his car cover on by himself while he was completely drunk. "where is the damn mirror hole?!?"

wawazat??
04-18-2004, 09:22 PM
The three SVX-less amigos! (Amanda, Chris and I)

Amanda bringing me drinks in the parking lot (YOU ROCK GIRL!!!)

Jesse sitting at the round table with his sunglasses on.

Brad, the one-gear wonder:rolleyes: :D

Tom's headers and supercharger!:eek:

Making it to Reading in 9 1/4 hours. Making it home in 8 hours!

calmone laughing about the amount of tequila I poured in to Mike's cup and Mike complaining about, but still drinking, it!

My two person tech session on re-building a set of front brake calipers (good to meet you Gary :D)

Seeing and speaking with alanscouse again!

The diversity of age and experience within the group is amazing

:)

That's all for now, though I'm sure more will hit me soon.

Todd

NomadTW
04-18-2004, 11:32 PM
mike drunk
mike drunk
mike drunk
mike drunk
mike drunk
mike drunk
mike drunk

that pretty much sums up my entire weekend

Green1995SVX
04-18-2004, 11:34 PM
I dont have any memories from the meet... :rolleyes:

CigarJohnny
04-19-2004, 06:05 AM
Ok...let's see...

Pretty much the entire Saturday evening at the "round table". What a scream that was!

Sitting in the hotel lobby Saturday night with a handful of people until 4:30 in the morning pretty much watching John convince Karen to keep his hat and her frustration trying to convince him to take it back. All that over a hat? lol

Chris (GreenMarine) bidding against himself for the SVX neon sign...
Steve: "that's $100. Do I hear $110?"
Chris: "$110"
Steve: "We have $110. Anyone bid $120? Come on..."
Chris: Quickly looking about the room nervously..."$120!"
LMAO!!

Doug's relentless attitude. The man NEVER gives up...he kept cracking me up all night!

Tequila and Squirt...sounds questionable...tastes mmm mmm GOOD!

That's all for the moment...more to come I am sure. :)

Johnny

RSVX
04-19-2004, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by wawazat??
The three SVX-less amigos! (Amanda, Chris and I)

Yeah, we had our own little road rally too!!

The only difference was that it was maybe 5 miles long, on the same road the hotel was on, we were all in Todd's truck, and we KNEW where to go find the alcohol!!

We were ALL winners on that one!!

GreenMarine
04-19-2004, 08:07 AM
My Memories.... Hmmmmm....

--> Making it from Raliegh, NC to Denver, PA in about 7 hours
--> Getting laid by Kelli
--> Todd and I walking out to take Mike a "special drink"... Then Mike actually drinking it!! :)
--> Waking up at 6:30am Saturday morning to get nametags and seeing people out washing thier cars!! :eek:
--> Going to Wal*Mart w/ Mike to get nametags and breaking the windshield wiper off a SVX we saw in the parking lot.. :eek: Oops...
--> Climbing ontop of yet another truck to get a good Aeral Picture of the cars..
--> Running the Rally as fast as I could.. :)
--> Getting airborne over the hill that mike thought I would in the rally... But most importantly getting the Video to Proove it!! :D:D:D
--> Chasing some SVXer's around the rally, and again getting the Video to proove it!! :D
--> Looking for what seemed like forever for a 6 pack of beer!!!
--> Videoing the last half of the bidding on the SVX sign
--> Bidding against myself for the sign :rolleyes:...

Yep those are my memories... Pretty fun time

GreenMarine
04-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Oh yea almost forgot... The ride in that nice yellow WRX... :D:D:D Great suspension on that thing :D:D

mohrds
04-19-2004, 08:30 AM
Memories?

The awesome crossmember Subafreak made.

The Saturday Night "Round Table"

Watching Subafreak's face when he won the wipers.
http://www.think-it-group.com/images/IMG_2215a.jpg
Southern Comfort

Knocking on Randy's wall at all hours of the night.

Amanda... All I can say is "Damn! You are amazing!" Thanks for the memories ;)

The sign auction.

The girls from the Frat Formal.

Oh, and the cars :cool:

Doug

zavikan
04-19-2004, 11:34 AM
This was my first, so everything was memorable! but lets see:

Beating the cr@p out of a Montero on the highway

Random babe taking pics of Car in New Jersey

New Jersey in general.(New England Convoy understands)

Scrambling around the back of John's(whats your online name again?) truck finding little goodies I need, and having him give them to me.

The whole round table experience

Jesse and the Elephant

Entertaining myself and the room by continuously pushing Mike over. The Antenna Tickler was amusing as well..

Benabob giving me 2 parts antenna's since my motor turned out to be fried:rolleyes:

John's Engine Bay

Next time I'll bring more money. I made it home with no gas, and 5 bucks left over. scary.

svxqueen
04-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Going on the scavanger hunt with Chris and Todd for more booze.

Kelli recruiting Chris and I to do her dirty work....right under GreenMarines nose.

Having Todd bow to me because I brought him a drink...where was the camera when I needed it?

Doug chasing me around the hotel and his cheesy pick up lines.

Watching Subafreak ride the elephant because Brad was too trashed to get over the fence.

Sitting around the big circle laughing so hard my cheeks hurt.

Ron's blinking "Available" hat

Mike stumbling around all weekend.

and everything else that happen over the weekend. I had a blast!!:D :D

GreenMarine
04-19-2004, 01:47 PM
Hehehehe, the more I think about it the more I realize that the Network is attracting more and more young people... Last year (I think) I was one of the youngest... I felt bad because I wasn't 21 yet... But this year all us young people really showed up and had a blast!!! It was great!!

red95svx
04-19-2004, 02:12 PM
Best memories, eh?

Getting lost again and again and again (New England Convoy!)

The McDonalds off exit 17 with the weird tire-delivery guy, the camera lady, and those messed-up u-turns!

The 35 cent tolls that appeared every 500 feet

The near miss 3 or 4 car accident just before we arrived

Zavikans dent getting larger

Chasing the Lamborghini

good times!

Dave

wawazat??
04-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by zavikan

Scrambling around the back of John's(whats your online name again?) truck finding little goodies I need, and having him give them to me.

My name's Todd and yours isn't Adam it's James. I guess I had that one coming.:D

wawazat??
04-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by CigarJohnny
Tequila and Squirt...sounds questionable...tastes mmm mmm GOOD!

Johnny

mmmmm - tequila & Squirt - mmmmm :D

I need to add watching Ron pour whatever alcohol he could find in to his cup regardless of what was already in it!:eek: :D

CigarJohnny
04-19-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by wawazat??

mmmmm - tequila & Squirt - mmmmm :D

I need to add watching Ron pour whatever alcohol he could find in to his cup regardless of what was already in it!:eek: :D LOL! I almost forgot about Ron's careless mixology. :) I really got a kick out of a very drunk Ron's careful and closeup investigation of Diana's T-shirt decals Friday night/Saturday morning at 2am. :p

svxfiles
04-19-2004, 07:32 PM
I really got a kick out of a very drunk Ron's careful and closeup investigation of Diana's T-shirt decals Friday night/Saturday morning at 2am. :p
EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

Tom, (reloading )

immortal_suby
04-19-2004, 07:39 PM
BUSTED!

Ron Mummert
04-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by svxfiles

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

Tom, (reloading )

Oops. My bad.

Ron (loaded).

Ron Mummert
04-19-2004, 08:42 PM
LOL! I almost forgot about Ron's careless mixology. :) I really got a kick out of a very drunk Ron's careful and closeup investigation of Diana's T-shirt decals Friday night/Saturday morning at 2am. :p

Thanks for pointing that out, Johnnie.

Ron (With friends like this...............!!)

ensteele
04-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Sounds like Ron's eye sight started to fail because of what he was drinking. :rolleyes: ;) :)

CigarJohnny
04-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Ron Mummert

Thanks for pointing that out, Johnnie.

Ron (With friends like this...............!!) Sorry, Ron.:o I thought Tom had been there when it happened. No harm done, Tom. Ron's eyes were dim from all the wine and it was dark out. :D

Johnny (vows never to break the code again!)

svxfiles
04-20-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by immortal_suby
BUSTED!
Hey, was that a double entendre?

LarryIII
04-20-2004, 04:34 AM
My favorite memory was having lunch on Sat. at the Silk City Diner with Rosie & Gary (More IBNR). Thanks to our waitress it was like the Jack Nicholson diner scene from "Five Easy Pieces".
We were laughing so hard and so loud that other patrons were staring and pointing at us and one even came over to the table to ask about good restaurants in NYC.

The Silk City Diner had this big neon sign mounted on the wall. It showed a clock and a phrase that said , "Eat Around The Clock."
I asked the waitress if that meant that the diner was open 24 hours a day. She replied, No, we close at 9:00 PM." I pointed out the neon sign and she said that it was just something that they hung on the wall. It went downhill from there.:D :D :D :D

zavikan
04-20-2004, 08:09 AM
I knew that Todd:rolleyes: So many people to keep track of...

Seriously though, your truck was fun. the "guess this part" game was fun too. Though when Mike named the electrical harness cover that is between the firewall and the engine thats not visible from anywhere, that kinda scared me and I wouldn't continue the game...

LarryIII
04-20-2004, 10:20 AM
The really scarey part is that Ron knows all of the real technical names for all the components that make up a Box-O-Wine.
He even knows the different names for each layer in the cardboard of the box.
At the next SVX Meet we should have him give a tech session on fully dimantling then reconstructing the 'Box". Of course, this session will have to be done before he drinks the wine. :D :D :D

mark10t
04-20-2004, 10:32 AM
<<mmmmm - tequila & Squirt - mmmmm>>

Hey! - That's MY drink!! - Who 'stole' my drink!!!???

(I thought I 'invented' that... .. .)

(and I wasn't even there)

Thanks for sharing, guys. Maybe next year I can join you.

-Mark

svx_commuter
04-20-2004, 10:49 AM
:cool: Thanks

nubs
04-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Subafreak

The elephant.

Speaking of the elephant:)

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/nubs/16946.jpg

svxqueen
04-20-2004, 11:57 AM
I was hoping someone got a picture of that. :D :D :D

RSVX
04-20-2004, 12:06 PM
that was great, im glad someone got it!!

upnygimp
04-20-2004, 12:40 PM
I love the half down rock-n-roll sign, looking over the shoulder through the window look. Almost saying "Oh ****, about to get busted!!"

:D

RSVX
04-20-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by upnygimp
I love the half down rock-n-roll sign, looking over the shoulder through the window look. Almost saying "Oh ****, about to get busted!!"

:D

So Classic!!

SHISVX
04-20-2004, 02:18 PM
http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/SHISVX/16990.jpg

he he...and there are more in my locker!

Kelli :D

RSVX
04-20-2004, 02:28 PM
Thanks kelli!! those are the best shots (in your locker) of Randy's Car!! Im still laughing pretty hard over it. In fact people in the other cubes are looking at me funny because of it. Oh, wait, they ALWAYS look at me funny!

TOO Much fun!

svxqueen
04-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Chris...we sure can't say we didn't touch Randy's car.
Kelli those pics are great!!:D :D

immortal_suby
04-20-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by svxfiles

Hey, was that a double entendre?

Haha! Didn't mean it to be - uh-oh, I hope this doesn't start another pun war.

marlettpat
04-20-2004, 06:40 PM
well, got to the thread late but here goes...

getting my bumper from steve, drivin it back to lancaster

driving to denver from lancaster

driving to lancaster from denver for pizza!!

back to denver

watching Van Wilder on the lap top and getting drunk

falling asleep in my car while my friend was "in my room" and hearing mike getting drunk from a distance.....and i mean i WASNT asleep greenmarine:D

drive to lancaster to get my girlfriend.

back to denver

getting drunk in the morning with the girl :D

the whole rally, but losing my directions was the worst...thank god i know the area.

getting screwed outta a prize!! i WAS right Ben!!!

drive back to lancaster again....

total, i put on over 500 miles on my car. for only living about 40 miles away thats crap!

Aredubjay
04-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by RSVX
Thanks kelli!! those are the best shots (in your locker) of Randy's Car!! Im still laughing pretty hard over it. In fact people in the other cubes are looking at me funny because of it. Oh, wait, they ALWAYS look at me funny!

TOO Much fun!

Hmmm. Bill. Anyone ever call you a cork soaking bastige?

I thought so. :p

And, Amanda -- I trusted you. I'm soooo disappointed. :(

And, Kelli. It's not so much the embarassment of the whole thing. It's that Shari actually LIKES the floor mats and wants to keep them in whichever SVX she drives!:mad:

My most favorite memories are the memories I can't remember. I don't generally embibe to the degree at which I embibed this year, but, what the heck. Better that I did it Friday night instead of Saturday night. I'd hate to have to have driven the 13 hours with "slow eyes." :D

The memories I do remember -- the denegration of my automobile (of course). My new lighter! Thanks guys (I still gotta get butane). My zebra phone cover (Thank you Larry -- Megan is enjoying it immensely). Learning that my 20 year old bottle of 20 year old bourbon was only a 20 year old bottle of 7 year old bourbon (no matter -- it tasted like $h!t -- I'll bring some of the GOOD stuff, next year). Learning that tequila and Squirt DOES taste good . . . topping it off with some bourbon that tasted like $h!t (see previous), then, moving right on to the Asti (Thanks Diana and Tom) -- what a capper for a night of cray-z-niss!

Saturday was a blur (Can you say hangover?). I didn't get to spend as much time with as many people as I'd have liked. So many people, so few minutes. The dinner was great (despite the food, which wasn't really THAT bad). Watching Larry almost have a heart attack when he bid 730.00 on the sign and I said "I've got 8:20 (pointing to my watch). Little did he know, the bidding had JUST begun.

I really can't list all of the great moments.

I'm sorry I seemed a little spaced, but, I was (slightly) hungover on Saturday, plus, my mind was kind of elsewhere all weekend.

Still it was GREAT to see everyone -- folks that I only see, usually, once a year -- it's definitely the top "Holiday" of my year. Can't wait for Reading VI.

Thanks to the Laingston folks, SOA and our organizers! You all played a part in making this year's "Reading" meet a great one. It seems to be improving with each year.

SHISVX
04-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Randy, that was Chris whom of which said that comment, Bill was the guy i brought with me!

there are too many great memories, like always! you guys are great!

and i told you i didn't doo it!!

you can thank David for those great shots, he is the one that took them!

Kelli

RSVX
04-21-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Hmmm. Bill. Anyone ever call you a cork soaking bastige?

I thought so. :p

And, Amanda -- I trusted you. I'm soooo disappointed. :(

And, Kelli. It's not so much the embarassment of the whole thing. It's that Shari actually LIKES the floor mats and wants to keep them in whichever SVX she drives!:mad:

Haha, enough with the names!! LOL

And as for the floor mats, well, Kelli found them, but I bought them :) Im glad someone likes them, when I got them in the mail, I didnt realize that they were such high quality!

Just as an FYI, Kelli and I conspired for about 2 months on this, just feel lucky that you didnt get to see ALL of our ideas in action :eek: Kelli and I recruited Amanda as a last minute, day of the event decision!!

Aredubjay
04-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by SHISVX
Randy, that was Chris whom of which said that comment, Bill was the guy i brought with me!

Kelli

Yes, Barney and I have a running joke about his name (Shari called him EVERY name she could think of but CHRIS at Reading I).

By the way, I told Bill (yes, the real Bill) to be sure and take care of you, cuz you're such a treasure. And, as you can tell by the wonderful ladies who accompanied me on this trip, I have an eye for treasure. :D

And thank you for the Manual Wallet. That was a nice gesture. I appreciate it.

Aredubjay
04-21-2004, 01:00 PM

Haha, enough with the names!! LOL

And as for the floor mats, well, Kelli found them, but I bought them :) Im glad someone likes them, when I got them in the mail, I didnt realize that they were such high quality!

You guys really shouldn't spend your money on such frivolities. I mean, for what you guys spent on that stuff, you coulda bought me something useful . . . like a few bottles of Rogaine.:rolleyes:

SHISVX
04-21-2004, 01:07 PM
randy your wife and daughter are da bomb! i hope your wife looks into what her and i talked about...

rogaine...you don't need that...you need the fountain of youth my boy

i have a lot of fine memories...this was the best year yet!

Kelli

ps, and Bill is my little treasure :D

RSVX
04-21-2004, 01:18 PM

Just remember, that you said it first!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SHISVX
04-21-2004, 01:20 PM

Just remember, that you said it first!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what???

he's my preeeeeeeciooooos....

Kelli :D

RSVX
04-21-2004, 01:25 PM
what???

Does maybe this help blondie?

SHISVX
04-21-2004, 01:30 PM

oh...ha ha...

if i called him my big fat treasure, i think he would be offended :p

buttmonkey!

Kelli

Aredubjay
04-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Oh, I just remembered something: I almost sat straight up in bed last night when I remembered I had lent CigarJohnny my NOVUS. . . and forgot to get it back! Johnny! Oh, Johnny!

SHISVX
04-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Oh, I just remembered something: I almost sat straight up in bed last night when I remembered I had lent CigarJohnny my NOVUS. . . and forgot to get it back! Johnny! Oh, Johnny!

LMAO now what did Sheri think about that?????????

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kelli

(wipes tear from eyes)

Subafreak
04-21-2004, 07:30 PM
Awsome stuff guys. It's like reliving the whole thing. I guess we can all help each other remember everything.

I guess it's safe to say the NewEngland convoy has the most interesting trip to Reading. (I wonder if the random NJ pics will show up somewhere?)

I'm glad Randy wasn't to hung over to remember my cell phone before he left. (Thanks Randy)

I'm looking forward to many more meets this summer but the Reading meet is a hard one to beat.

It was great to meet new members and to get to know the ones I already met a little better. It seems I still missed the chance to meet a bunch more, but then again I can only remember so much stuff at once.:rolleyes: :D

immortal_suby
04-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Watching from the webcam Jesse (subafreak) was the easiest to pick out of the crowd. :D
Mike's car was the easiest to recognize, and Todd's truck stuck out like a sore thumb too.

Subafreak
04-21-2004, 07:44 PM
Watching from the webcam Jesse (subafreak) was the easiest to pick out of the crowd. :D

Yeah I noticed that in the pics.:cool: But it looks like cousin It riding the elephant.:eek:

CigarJohnny
04-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Oh, I just remembered something: I almost sat straight up in bed last night when I remembered I had lent CigarJohnny my NOVUS. . . and forgot to get it back! Johnny! Oh, Johnny! LMAO! I thought my wife was the only one to call my name out like that, Randy. Just be sure to let Shari know it was only that one time...and we were both drunk so it means nothing. :eek:;):D

As for the Novus, after I used it, someone else used it and I at least remembered to track it down and keep it safe right before we went in for dinner. After dinner things got a little out of control and I forgot all about getting it back to you. In the "lost wrench" thread I mentioned that I had it and asked how you want to handle it but you apparently don't read all the threads here, you just post to them all like 5 times. :D

BTW, for anyone who hasn't used Novus plastic refinishers, the stuff is fantastic! In the past I have wet sanded and used polishing compounds several times on my headlights and nothing ever got them as sparkling clear as that Novus did. WOW! It even salvaged my damaged instrument cluster lens and made it like new again. Thanks again for lending it to me Randy. Let me know if you want me to ship it back to you or just buy it from you. :)

Johnny (I am not a crook:o :p)

CigarJohnny
04-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Watching Larry almost have a heart attack when he bid 730.00 on the sign and I said "I've got 8:20 (pointing to my watch). Little did he know, the bidding had JUST begun. OMG! That was the funniest thing I ever saw. Larry was just getting into the bidding war with Earl and his focus was purely on beating Earl and all else was tuned out. Then you blurted out that and his head shot around to you with eyes that could kill! LMAO! HAHAHAH! That was fantastic! He got all red when he realised you were not serious and tried not to appear angry but you really shook him up with that one. Poor Larry :( Sorry to have laughed at your expense, Larry, but you have to admit that in hind sight it was pretty darned funny :D

Speaking of Larry, I tried to IM him the other day from my AIM name, "cigarjohnny", and he says "who is this?". I responded that with a screen name of cigarjohnny it should be fairly obvious and proceeded to ask him how the trip home from Reading was. He replies with "I don't know who you are" and says no more. Either someone highjacked the "Larryiii" username or I did something to really piss him off and he has disowned me as a friend. :rolleyes: Say it ain't so, Larry! :(

Johnny (aka - CigarJohnny)

Noir
04-22-2004, 12:10 AM

Steve: "that's $100. Do I hear $110?"
Chris: "$110"
Steve: "We have $110. Anyone bid $120? Come on..."
Chris: Quickly looking about the room nervously..."$120!"
LMAO!!

lmao....damn..busted a gut.

ensteele
04-22-2004, 10:15 AM
Gosh, the bid was that low at one time? :D :D

LarryIII
04-22-2004, 10:51 AM

Speaking of Larry, I tried to IM him the other day from my AIM name, "cigarjohnny", and he says "who is this?". I responded that with a screen name of cigarjohnny it should be fairly obvious and proceeded to ask him how the trip home from Reading was. He replies with "I don't know who you are" and says no more. Either someone highjacked the "Larryiii" username or I did something to really piss him off and he has disowned me as a friend. :rolleyes: Say it ain't so, Larry! :(

Johnny (aka - CigarJohnny)

Johnny,

What does IM & AIM stand for and does the message show up on e-mail? We have somekind of message blocker here at work and it quarantines the messages and then we have to release them. I did the "who are you" message to someone from Alfa Laval (an industrial products company) about 10 days ago, because I am dealing with that company but did not recognize the name. I must get about a dozen quarantined messages per day. I delete practically all of them. Sorry if I offended you.

Larry III

wawazat??
04-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Todd's truck stuck out like a sore thumb too.

That's a big, green, stinky, sore thumb to you pal!:D

Todd

wawazat??
04-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Subafreak
But it looks like cousin It riding the elephant.:eek:

Almost blew Coke out my nose when I read that one Jesse!:D :D

Todd

CigarJohnny
04-23-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by LarryIII

Johnny,

What does IM & AIM stand for and does the message show up on e-mail? We have somekind of message blocker here at work and it quarantines the messages and then we have to release them. I did the "who are you" message to someone from Alfa Laval (an industrial products company) about 10 days ago, because I am dealing with that company but did not recognize the name. I must get about a dozen quarantined messages per day. I delete practically all of them. Sorry if I offended you.

Larry III No offense taken, Larry. "IM" is "Instant Messenger" as in "AOL Instant Messenger" (AIM). I will try to chat with you again when I see you online so you can redeem yourself. :) Perhaps I got your IM screen name wrong, but I thought you were "larryiii" there just like here. As long as you were not mad at me I am happy. :)

Johnny

LarryIII
04-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Johnny,

I'm not mad at anybody especially you.
Heck, I'm not even mad at Earl.

I'm just MAD, "MAD YOU SAY, I TELL YOU HE'S MAD.":D :p :p :p :p

CigarJohnny
04-23-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Johnny,

I'm not mad at anybody especially you.