PDA

View Full Version : Where's the official meet thread?

Brock94SVX
04-18-2004, 01:44 PM
ok since someone with the "higher" powers, closed the northwest meeting thread....well ok why? you said go to the "offical meeting site" ..ok not to be a pain in your ass or sarcastic but you didn't say where that was and for us that are a lil new to this site and don't know where to find things still...but the thread that was closed was in the right section and under a name that cought my eye since i am in northern cali... so ya know if its gonna be this hard to start a conversation about a meet.... and i'm sure others feel the same way..(not all just other's). If its going to be drama and not fun... well i wouldn't want to have any part of that... and i won't mention the ego trip i think somone's on. And don't go getting offened...thats just how your actions came across. Ok i've vented....

ensteele
04-18-2004, 02:14 PM
Thundermountain asked me to close the other two threads becuse people were posting in them and there were too many threads about the same meet. No ego about it. I am sorry if you have a hard time finding it. I will post a link so you can go directly to the thread that she wants you to post on.

Sorry about the missunderstanding. I am only trying to help others, and sometimes get caught in the cross fire. :)

The Official Reno Meet (http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17369&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)

Brock94SVX
04-18-2004, 05:48 PM
and the help is appreciated...sorry to jump....(lil senstive this week -lol-)

Noir
04-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Hi SW svx'ers.