PDA

View Full Version : Don't miss Saturday Morning!!!

Green1995SVX
04-14-2004, 03:20 PM
I just got an email from one of my contacts at Subaru of America. They'll be coming by the meet from 8 until 12 on Saturday morning. They're going to have some giveaways and will also be bringing a 2005 Legacy for us to view! Don't miss this, guys!

Mike

rmjjensen
04-14-2004, 04:08 PM
Oh hell yeah!!!!!! Now I really can't wait.

Man .........this forum rules

LangstonSubaru
04-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Yep, it's true. An 05 Legacy, tent and t-shirts. I recieved a phone call from Dan Cassidy, the Regional Fixed Operations Marketing Manager, that he and Bob Johnson, the Regional Fixed Operations Manager, were coming to check out the event.

FYI, so you know what these titles mean:

Regional Fixed Operations Marketing Manager
Sell genuine Subaru parts and accessories to dealers and customers by developing incentives, promotions and other marketing programs. Assist the four District Fixed Operations Managers in developing localized marketing programs that increase the awareness and sale of genuine Subaru products.

Regional Fixed Operations Manager
Marketing and sale of genuine Subaru parts and accessories to dealers and customers. Help dealers maximize the sales potential of their fixed operations. Oversee the service owner loyalty program, working to ensure PJR and its dealer’s remains a leader in this area. Manage four District Fixed Operations Managers, a Regional Fixed Operations Marketing Manager and an Administrative Assistant.

Both men have been quite helpful in getting our dealership to grow by leaps and bounds over the last few years and are super knowleadgable about the Subaru product. They've both been with SOA for many years.

See you Sat morning, ( I guess a little earlier than I planned NOW! )
Brian and Adrein
Langson Subaru

RSVX
04-14-2004, 05:36 PM
05 Legacy!!! DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green1995SVX
04-14-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by RSVX
05 Legacy!!! DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know! I hope it's a turbo!!

LarryIII
04-15-2004, 04:40 AM
With both the Regional Fixed Operations Manager & The Regional Fixed Operations Marketing Manager coming, I should be able to get a fix at the SUBY tent.

OK, here we go:

These two guys CRACK me up.
These two guys HORSE around alot.
I hope that they bring their COKE machine.

Don, Ron, John, ....your turn. :D :D :D

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX

I know! I hope it's a turbo!!

I hope it's that (what is it) GT-B... Ya know the 3.0 H-6 with the 6 MT in it... :D:D:D That would be awesome!!! I think, if given the choice I would probably take that model over the 2.5 turbo... :rolleyes: Oh well... Whatever, it's still gonna be a *NEW LEGACY* That's awesome!!!

RSVX
04-15-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX

I hope it's that (what is it) GT-B... Ya know the 3.0 H-6 with the 6 MT in it... :D:D:D That would be awesome!!! I think, if given the choice I would probably take that model over the 2.5 turbo... :rolleyes: Oh well... Whatever, it's still gonna be a *NEW LEGACY* That's awesome!!!

No such thing in the states :)

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 07:52 AM
I heard that they were suppose to bring it over... Are they not??? Or was someone just yanking my chain??? :confused: :confused:

Green1995SVX
04-15-2004, 08:05 AM
I heard that they were suppose to bring it over... Are they not??? Or was someone just yanking my chain??? :confused: :confused:

Yea... we're not getting that any time soon...

Mike

Earthworm
04-15-2004, 08:06 AM
TEST DRIVE!!!

LangstonSubaru
04-15-2004, 08:15 AM
TEST DRIVE!!!

HaHA! Don't count on it!

Green1995SVX
04-15-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by LangstonSubaru

HaHA! Don't count on it!

My thoughts exactly. :D

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 09:22 AM
I just want a few pictures :D:D:D

rmjjensen
04-15-2004, 01:01 PM
I just want a few pictures :D:D:D

Amen to that

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 04:22 PM
and maybe get to sitin it :D:D:D

Earthworm
04-16-2004, 02:13 PM
It should hopefully show up on one of the webcams when it's here

the webcams are at http://svx-iw.com/ and are live right now

I'm also in the chatroom (Live Chat! link on the top of this page) so if you want a different angle just let me know.