PDA

View Full Version : Name Tags?

Green1995SVX
04-14-2004, 09:13 AM
Would anybody be willing to make some pin-on nametags for the meet? You can get a little kit from staples for like 20 bucks and print them using word. I usually do this, but I've got so much other stuff going on that I dont know if I can get to it in time. Anyone? :)

Mike

Aredubjay
04-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
Would anybody be willing to make some pin-on nametags for the meet? You can get a little kit from staples for like 20 bucks and print them using word. I usually do this, but I've got so much other stuff going on that I dont know if I can get to it in time. Anyone? :)

Mike

Name tags? We don' need no steenkin' name tags. :D

That's half the fun. NOT knowing who someone is when they tell you who they are. Do you realize how many times I've gone into mental whiplash when someone tells me what their screen name is, and my mind says, "No you're not! You can't be, because that's not how I pictured you." :D

I say, if you don't get name tags done, it's no biggie. Relax. Don't over-organize. :D:D:D

SVXRide
04-14-2004, 10:51 AM
How about if everyone has a sign (of some sort) on their dash giving their network name? Mike - I'm assuming you'll wear your Hawaiian shirt, so you won't need a name tag:D
-Bill (planning on wearing his NASA shirt...)

ensteele
04-14-2004, 11:53 AM
I'm not going to ask what Aredub is going to wear! :rolleyes:

Aredubjay
04-14-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by ensteele
I'm not going to ask what Aredub is going to wear! :rolleyes:

I'm not wearing a shirt. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.:p

Aredubjay
04-14-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by SVXRide
How about if everyone has a sign (of some sort) on their dash giving their network name? Mike - I'm assuming you'll wear your Hawaiian shirt, so you won't need a name tag:D
-Bill (planning on wearing his NASA shirt...)

"Here's your sign!" :D

GreenMarine
04-14-2004, 12:19 PM
Let me know what we need and I'll make the name tags... I've got alot of stuff here in the office and a BIG Color LazerJet Printer... Let me know what we need and the FINAL list of names and I'll make it today... :D:D

Aredubjay
04-14-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
Let me know what we need and I'll make the name tags... I've got alot of stuff here in the office and a BIG Color LazerJet Printer... Let me know what we need and the FINAL list of names and I'll make it today... :D:D

Your tax dollars at work (finally, something worthwile :) ).

A public service of this station, and the few, the proud, the Marines. :D

Subafreak
04-14-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Your tax dollars at work (finally, something worthwile :) ).

A public service of this station, and the few, the proud, the Marines. :D

Agreed :D

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 06:22 AM
:):D:cool:

Well Is anyone gonna tell me the official list of names or should I just make it from the Signup roster?? Ahh, hell... I'll just do that :rolleyes:

benebob
04-15-2004, 07:10 AM
G.M., just use the sign up list but since you won't have everyone's names if you just want to Bring 100 or so nametags and a sharpie that works too.

CigarJohnny
04-15-2004, 07:21 AM
I still have mine from last year's event that I will wear :)

CigarJohnny
04-15-2004, 07:21 AM
Still want one from this year's meet though ;)

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 07:53 AM
I'll see what I can dig up... :D:D:D

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Alright I am making them right now... However I need someone to stop at Staples or something and get a bunch of those little plastic name holder thingies... Ya know what I mean.. The ones that ya slip the little name tags in and then pin them to your shirt... Like last year... Believe me, No one will be dissapointed with these nametags :):):)

GreenMarine
04-15-2004, 08:05 AM
Oh, the plastic name tag holders need to beable to fit a 2x3 1/2inch peice of paper... Just like a Business Cards... I'll post a pic of one in my locker when they are finished... Give me 20 minutes :)

GreenMarine
04-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Alright Nametags are made... I'm leaving for the meet in about 10 min... See you guys there!!!