PDA

View Full Version : looking to revitalize my svx

subafan
04-11-2004, 12:59 PM
i want to start AND finish restoring my svx to good running condition.... which entails

fixing the oil leaks
fixing the flexplate
fixing the sunroof
fixing the windows
fixing the driver's side door sill
fixing the stereo
fixing the ac

lwin's going to help me with the latter two, that's ok for now... but i really need some pointers on where to go to get the first 5 things fixed....

at this point i'm thinking about taking it to the dealer around here to replace all the seal the flexplate... but that's really a last resort option since i know they're going to want an arm and a leg for that.... the other option is to take the car to the dealer to get the sunroof, windwos and the door sill fixed... which would fix the general... cosmetic problems with the car.....

need advice y'all...

drivemusicnow
04-13-2004, 01:04 PM
if you want to just take it somewhere, Import Motors is owned by a Subaru Master tech, and the other person that works there owns a pearl 92. I think the shop is in roselle.. they REALLY know what they are doing, but charge quite a bit for their extended knowledge. might be slightly cheaper than a dealer... depending on what exactly is wrong with the oil leak and window, you might be able to do some of it yourself.. or get some stuff done at an SVX meet.

subafan
04-13-2004, 02:49 PM
do you have a number for import motors?

drivemusicnow
04-28-2004, 09:51 PM
yeah... ummm 1 847 895 3127 908 morse avenue in schaumburg...