PDA

View Full Version : Reading Meet Road Rally!!!!!

Green1995SVX
04-10-2004, 08:33 PM
Ben, Bobby and I spent the better part of the day planning an AWESOME road rally for the Reading Meet. We thought last years was difficult, but some of you proved us wrong. This years will prove to be quite challenging. We expect the Rally to take rougly 2-3 hours. Be sure to bring a pair of comfortible walking shoes!! (that's right!!)

This thing is going to be fun!!

Mike

benebob
04-11-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX

This thing is going to be fun!!

Mike

Fun for who? Surely not us since we don't get to run it:D . Maybe we can talk the planners for the next non reading east coast meet into having one so we get to drive:D . Hint hint!

GreenMarine
04-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Maybe you guys can post yourselves along the course with video cameras and take video :D:D:D That would be Awesome!!!

Great to hear that it's gonna take a long time to run :D:D I can't wait!!!

benebob
04-11-2004, 03:55 PM
I got plenty of pics last year. Only I take the real pics, non of this video and digital stuff. Drive Mag wasn't interested though.:(

Subafreak
04-11-2004, 04:15 PM
You guys are awsome:cool: But....um....walking shoes? Some of thoes roads are pretty desolate, should I bring my hand held GPS?:D

benebob
04-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Yes walking shoes are a definate advantage to getting one of the question answered.

SVX-FF
04-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Subafreak
, should I bring my hand held GPS?:D

I think that would be cheatting? :eek:

GreenMarine
04-11-2004, 07:41 PM
Nope, it's only cheating if he knows where the points are in advance... I'll have my GPS hooked to my Laptop and I'm only gonna use it as a back up incase my navigator ****s himself from the way I'm gonna be driving :D:D:D

Yep, I'm a graduate of "Porter's insane driving school!!!" Ya get that way after ya've followed him through the Dragon and other really windy roads a bunch of times... :D:D:D

SVX-FF
04-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Bring it on GreenMarineSVX, I have home state advantage. Alone with the fact that if you see a blue light flashing you need to pull over and let me by.:D :D :D

I think that dust color will look good on you.

Steve

p.s. better bring desert camos to match your car:p

SVXRide
04-11-2004, 09:42 PM
I'm thinking it's a good thing I'm also bringing "Devin the All-Seeing" along with "Austin the Navigator" this year. Thanks in advance to Mike, Ben, and Bobby for pulling together this year's rally!!
-Bill