PDA

View Full Version : The "What parts are you bringing to Reading for sale" thread

wawazat??
03-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Depending on the vehicle I bring, I'll be bringing a number of parts for sale. Time to clear out the garage.

Post what you want/what you're bringing. I'll start (and add more later)

1 wheel (not sure what side) $25
Shifter knob - auto
Variety pack of TCU/ECU's
5 speed shifter
Variety pack of rear diffs (3.545, 3.900, and 4.11 ratios)

If I end up bringing the truck, I can bring a complete EG33 if there's interest in it and you can take it with you! :D

You get the idea.

Todd

nubs
03-30-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by wawazat??

If I end up bringing the truck, I can bring a complete EG33 if there's interest in it and you can take it with you! :D

You get the idea.

Todd

How much Todd?

wawazat??
03-30-2004, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by nubs

How much Todd?

PM sent :D

LangstonSubaru
03-30-2004, 06:49 AM
I have a 4EAT in stock, should I bring it, just in case someone breaks down! (sorry i had to say that)
Brian

SVXRide
03-30-2004, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by LangstonSubaru
I have a 4EAT in stock, should I bring it, just in case someone breaks down! (sorry i had to say that)
Brian

Doug - should I hold Brian while you hit him?:D
-Bill (not sure if Brian realizes that Doug's trans went on his way in last year:( )

mohrds
03-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by SVXRide

Doug - should I hold Brian while you hit him?:D
-Bill (not sure if Brian realizes that Doug's trans went on his way in last year:( )

Hey, it was an excuse to talk the wife into letting me upgrade to a 5 speed.

Maybe by Reading XXI it will be finished :D

Doug

mikecg
03-30-2004, 02:23 PM
I got a factory front lisence plate bracket. I also ot 4 factory rims and tires with less the 30K miles on them, But I think Im gonna hold on to them.

mikecg
03-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by LangstonSubaru
Brian

I'm trailering mine. If anyone breaks down I'll be able to have a friend drive mine and I can haul the broken one home. :D

I figure if I catch then when there P.O.ed I could get a good deal on a nice SVX.

mohrds
03-30-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by mikecg
[BI also ot 4 factory rims and tires with less the 30K miles on them, But I think Im gonna hold on to them. [/B]

You are a tease!!!

Subafreak
03-31-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by mikecg

I'm trailering mine. If anyone breaks down I'll be able to have a friend drive mine and I can haul the broken one home. :D

I figure if I catch then when there P.O.ed I could get a good deal on a nice SVX.

Trailer queen:confused: It's not like it's going to snow.;) :)

NomadTW
04-01-2004, 12:26 AM
i have a stock stereo/cd player i'll bring out if anyone is interested for 110 dollars for the set or they can ask now and i can ship it to them

Earthworm
04-01-2004, 04:15 PM
I have:

- a set of front turn signals but the right side has a small crack in it
- a 92 grill with damage to the middle black plastic (ideal for a project)
- whatever 4EAT parts remain from my 5 spd conversion

Hocrest
04-01-2004, 07:11 PM
Depending on the vehicle I bring, I'll be bringing a number of parts for sale. Time to clear out the garage.

Post what you want/what you're bringing. I'll start (and add more later)

Passenger side?? What year??

wawazat??
04-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Hocrest

Passenger side?? What year??

The wheel is a drivers side, aka left. It is from a '92 (dark color).

Todd

wawazat??
04-02-2004, 12:49 PM
I will be bringing a complete set (all four corners) of fully rebuilt (new seals and soft parts), powdercoated (black) brake calipers and carriers to the meet for anyone so interested. Price.....hmmm, how about $250 :D

Todd

Pics here (the Brembos are NOT for sale!)

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/wawazat%3F%3F/2899.jpg

RSVX
04-02-2004, 12:54 PM
I will be bringing a complete set (all four corners) of fully rebuilt (new seals and soft parts), powdercoated (black) brake calipers and carriers to the meet for anyone so interested. Price.....hmmm, how about $250 :D

Todd

Pics here (the Brembos are NOT for sale!)

http://www.subaru-svx.net/photos/files/wawazat%3F%3F/2899.jpg

if they were yellow, I would buy them

mikecg
04-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by mohrds

You are a tease!!!

Well anything is for sale for the right price.

wawazat??
04-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by RSVX

if they were yellow, I would buy them

I wouldn't do that to a set of calipers.....ewww :p :p :p

Todd

RSVX
04-03-2004, 03:15 AM

Todd

to each his own ;)

wawazat??
04-04-2004, 12:16 PM

Shifter knob - auto
Variety pack of TCU/ECU's
5 speed shifter
Variety pack of rear diffs (3.545, 3.900, and 4.11 ratios)

Todd

OK, here's the complete list

-1 LH wheel-1992 dark color
-2 shifter knobs and one E-brake knob (all grey)
-1 PS pump, 1992 speed sensitive
-1 3.545:1 SVX rear diff (VLSD)
-1 3.900:1 Legacy rear diff (open)
-1 4.111:1 Legacy rear diff (open)
-2 SVX torque convertors
-3 SVX flexplates one sold
-2 exhaust tips
-1 underseat tray (grey)
-2 SVX starters
-1 brake master cylinder
-3 SVX TCU's (1992) one sold
-1 SVX ECU (1992)
-1 guage cluster (missing speedometer needle)
-1 CHMSL (LED center high mount stop light)
-1 Impreza 2.5 RS flywheel
-1 Impreza WRX flywheel and clutch cover (no clutch disc)
-2 SVX front calipers and carriers (bare, no pistons or soft parts)
-1 SVX 4EAT valve body

Finally, one bin of miscellaneous stuff (hood cable, exterior door handle. cruise control vacuum canister, interior vents, switch clusters, etc, etc, etc.....)

The powdercoated calipers are sold and will be delivered to their new owner at the meet! :D

Todd (again, probably SVX-less for this meet:( )

Hocrest
04-04-2004, 05:12 PM

OK, here's the complete list

-1 LH wheel-1992 dark color
-1 underseat tray (grey)

Not interested in the wheel, I need a RH

How much for the tray? I need one of them :D

Subafreak
04-05-2004, 09:16 PM
I will bring if someone wants them:

Rear wing (painted black)

Good hood struts

A set of stock struts with 20K on them. ( if my konis show up in time)

Rear view mirror ( a little loose but dosn't flop all over the place)

Maybe a wheel or two if someone needs one (94 Light silver)

Other interior peices (let me know what your looking for?)

Stevebsy
04-10-2004, 09:22 AM
I'm looking for the two side garnishes that go just below the rear windows. The ones that say 'SVX' on them.

Any color and as long as they are not too broken, any condition will do.

Please let me know if you can bring a set to Reading - thanks.

nubs
04-10-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Subafreak

A set of stock struts with 20K on them. ( if my konis show up in time)

How much are you asking for the struts? Are they complete, mounts and springs?

Subafreak
04-10-2004, 01:34 PM

How much are you asking for the struts? Are they complete, mounts and springs?

The rears would come compleat, the fronts would just be the struts. ( I need the mounts and the spring are cut anyway). I would give them away for $200. BUT...it doesn't matter now becouse I didn't get my damn Konis yet :mad: Sorry.:(

SubaSteevo
04-10-2004, 08:19 PM
I've got some stereo stuff:

1 pair stock 6x9s and tweeters, very good condition, $13 for both pairs or $10 for 6x9s and $5 for tweeters

Pioneer GM-X304 30W x 4 amp, does not seem to work, $7

Suba, if for some reason the konis arrive and you do still have the struts available I'll take them

Stevebsy
04-10-2004, 08:40 PM
I might have a remote for sale at the meet. I just bought two, but now that I found that my original one still works, I probably don't need the extras. Matt has first dibs on one of them, but the other one is fair game if I bring it...

Green1995SVX
04-10-2004, 09:28 PM
I'll be bringing various goodies for sale to the meet! :)

Mike

CigarJohnny
04-11-2004, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I'll be bringing various goodies for sale to the meet! :)

Mike You always have a rolling salvage yard inside your trunk! :)

nubs
04-11-2004, 10:03 AM

The rears would come compleat, the fronts would just be the struts. ( I need the mounts and the spring are cut anyway). I would give them away for $200. BUT...it doesn't matter now becouse I didn't get my damn Konis yet :mad: Sorry.:(

If you do get your Konis in time or even afterwards I would like to buy your struts, I did ask about them first.:(

benebob
04-11-2004, 10:11 AM
If nubs isn't interested in the rears I'll take those. You can always bring 'em down in May to Carlisle and I can get 'em to him anyways.

newsvx
04-11-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Stevebsy
I'm looking for the two side garnishes that go just below the rear windows. The ones that say 'SVX' on them.

Any color and as long as they are not too broken, any condition will do.

Please let me know if you can bring a set to Reading - thanks.

Steve,
I have a set (both sides) off of a Blue 1994. I will bring them to Reading along with some other items off of the '94. Make me an offer on the garnishes.

BTW, I will try to post a list of what I'm bringing the first of this week.

Harry

Subafreak
04-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Nubbs does have dibs on the struts, but I already know I won't have them for Reading. Even if my Konis do show up I won't have time to install them before I go.

So if you can still wait awile Nubbs I can still send them to you after. Or if you can wait even longer Ben has offered to be a middle man and deliver them to you after I bring them to Carlise. Should save you a bit of shipping.;) If not they will be offered off in the assending order. Burgundybeast, Benebob. and who ever else puts their name on the list.:D

Stevebsy
04-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks Harry. I'll talk to you at the meet about those, and maybe some other parts, depending on what you bring....

Originally posted by newsvx

Steve,
I have a set (both sides) off of a Blue 1994. I will bring them to Reading along with some other items off of the '94. Make me an offer on the garnishes.

BTW, I will try to post a list of what I'm bringing the first of this week.

Harry

marlettpat
04-11-2004, 06:56 PM
i will have a few things....svx realted and non....i need to pawn off some stuff! gettin kinda poor :(

svxin
04-12-2004, 04:59 PM
should be able to bring a full set of tails and trunk lid with spoiler and whatever else you guys want if i dont sell it before hand. if u need something pm me ill be there on sat.

Subafreak
04-12-2004, 09:36 PM

Rear wing (painted black)

Good hood struts

A set of stock struts with 20K on them. ( if my konis show up in time) Not yet.

Rear view mirror ( a little loose but dosn't flop all over the place)

Maybe a wheel or two if someone needs one (94 Light silver)

Other interior peices (let me know what your looking for?)

Anybody?

Newstuff:

ABS tone ring

Brand new in line tranny filter kit in the bag!

I don't feel like bringing this stuff back so it will sell.;)

Aredubjay
04-12-2004, 10:58 PM

Todd

AMEN!

Anybody got a good H6 Cover? The one on the Twin is ratty. Of course, that's part of her evil persona, but, it still bothers the crap out of me.

Hocrest
04-13-2004, 02:46 AM
Good hood struts

How Much?

nubs
04-13-2004, 02:59 AM
Nubbs does have dibs on the struts, but I already know I won't have them for Reading. Even if my Konis do show up I won't have time to install them before I go.

So if you can still wait awile Nubbs I can still send them to you after. Or if you can wait even longer Ben has offered to be a middle man and deliver them to you after I bring them to Carlise. Should save you a bit of shipping.;) If not they will be offered off in the assending order. Burgundybeast, Benebob. and who ever else puts their name on the list.:D

I can wait for them. I might be going to Carlilse, so I can get them there possibly. I may need the rears before that though. I just found I have a bad rear strut mount.

LarryIII
04-13-2004, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Aredubjay

Anybody got a good H6 Cover? The one on the Twin is ratty. Of course, that's part of her evil persona, but, it still bothers the crap out of me.

Randy probably intends to slowly convert Evil Twin back to perfectly stock.
:D :D :D :D

GreenMarine
04-13-2004, 12:25 PM
I'll bring a used 02 WRX Flywheel and a 8 puck Kevlar Clutch disc... If anyone wants them... All I think I would ask for the both of them is a 6 pack or something like that... :D:D:D Let me know if any of ya want it

SubaSteevo
04-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Anyone got a claret hood to bring?

nubs
04-13-2004, 08:08 PM
I am looking for a few parts to do some research on.If any of you that are coming to Reading, have any of the following you would like to get rid of let me know.

Bad Hood and Trunk Struts
Bad Harmonic Balancer
Rusted but still intact rear strut mounts.

Even if you are not coming to the meet,and have any of the parts please let me know if you are interested in getting rid of them.

Thanks

Subafreak
04-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Hocrest

How Much?

Arn't these worth their weight in gold.:D Um $25 for the pair.;)

wawazat??
04-13-2004, 08:55 PM
I am looking for a few parts to do some research on.If any of you that are coming to Reading, have any of the following you would like to get rid of let me know.

Bad Harmonic Balancer
Rusted but still intact rear strut mounts.

Even if you are not coming to the meet,and have any of the parts please let me know if you are interested in getting rid of them.

Thanks

Mike,

I can't bring them to Reading with me but once I've swapped my struts out, I'll gladly ship you the old mounts. I may also have a dead pulley...let me check.

Todd

Jimsbaby
04-13-2004, 09:10 PM
darn this thread got me all worked up now if i only had any extra money to get some stuff...its going to look like we trying to make another svx by the time we all show up with the parts....i heard someone with engine someone tranny ok got big stuff out who has the go cart frame to put it all in:p ...good luck with all the sales and maybe i will accidently bring some extra cash that i know i shouldnt bring....
see ya all there

Jim

Aredubjay
04-13-2004, 09:15 PM

Bad Hood and Trunk Struts

Thanks

I've bought two sets of hood struts from Mike. He's going to install one of the sets on my car at the meet. You're welcomed to my old ones. I've often wondered why these couldn't be re-charged. I hope that's what you'll be researching. :D

nubs
04-14-2004, 02:57 AM

I've bought two sets of hood struts from Mike. He's going to install one of the sets on my car at the meet. You're welcomed to my old ones. I've often wondered why these couldn't be re-charged. I hope that's what you'll be researching. :D

They can't be recharged. We have access to many different suppliers of shocks where I work. maybe I can find something that might work, but I may need to graft them to the SVX lower mounting point.

immortal_suby
04-14-2004, 07:11 AM
If Todd cant find his dead pulley I have a dead one from kim's car. It is completely separated. Let me know - I could ship it to you.

nubs
04-14-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by immortal_suby
If Todd cant find his dead pulley I have a dead one from Kim's car. It is completely separated.

All I really want it for is to fabricate the correct tool to hold it while loosening the crack bolt. I can be in any condition. I know i could probably do it without one,but having one that is off would make it much easier.

Matt, why would you need to ship it, I though the two of you are coming up this weekend.

nubs
04-14-2004, 01:46 PM

That would be great Randy. Thanks

GreenMarine
04-14-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
I'll bring a used 02 WRX Flywheel and a 8 puck Kevlar Clutch disc... If anyone wants them... All I think I would ask for the both of them is a 6 pack or something like that... :D:D:D Let me know if any of ya want it

Nobody is interested in this??

Hocrest
04-14-2004, 02:41 PM

Arn't these worth their weight in gold.:D Um $25 for the pair.;)

Sold!!!!

immortal_suby
04-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Matt, why would you need to ship it, I though the two of you are coming up this weekend.

:( cant make it between car trouble, work, and on top of it all I got sick and have been out of work the past 2 days. The force is telling me to not go to readng this year. :(

Subafreak
04-14-2004, 06:33 PM

:( cant make it between car trouble, work, and on top of it all I got sick and have been out of work the past 2 days. The force is telling me to not go to readng this year. :(

Dude! Your ****ing kidding right!:eek: I've been sick all week, and damn it:mad: I'm still going! Thats sucks man.:(

Green1995SVX
04-14-2004, 06:40 PM

OMFG!!!!!11!!!1

nubs
04-14-2004, 07:47 PM

Sorry to hear you and Kim are not going to make it. :( Hope you feel better soon and work out your car troubles.

red95svx
04-15-2004, 12:08 PM
I have a brand new light colored left side wheel that has never been on a car. It has a slight ding on the outer edge from shipping but otherwise it's in excellent condition. I mounted a used Potenza RE730 on it to use as a spare but I'd be willing to sell it if anyones interested. Sorry, no center cap:(

Dave

marlettpat
04-15-2004, 02:35 PM
well, i am gonna clean out everything and see what i got. i know for sure that i have the stock 6x9s in wonderful condition, just gotta find em. I will be bringing assorted things like the dang cameras i cant sell anywhere. 15 bucks each so bring ur money! I will also be bringing some assorted audio stuff i have in my room. If the price is right i could possibly sell a bra. Oh and the svx one too! :p I dont use it much and i need some money since i am buying stevebsy's bumper. I will look for stuff and it will all be either in or on my car, ready to sell. I will make flyers of what i have for sale and put them on my windsheild. Alright!

PAT

benebob
04-15-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by marlettpat
If the price is right i could possibly sell a bra.
PAT

What size bra? Is it for full figured SVXs or just the training bra?:D I may be interested.

marlettpat
04-15-2004, 03:59 PM
full figure of course :) my baby is too old to wear a training bra. oh, and my car too :) we will talk. im not sure if im gonna sell it or not ben

benebob
04-16-2004, 12:09 AM
Not a problem either way. It isn't like I drive her enough to warrant either anyways but we shall talk.

How are you doing without as much wisdom anyways?

SvXit
04-16-2004, 10:14 PM
I'll be bringing a set of CV boots, an old mass airflow sensor (worked when removed at around 138K) and a set of left and right side handbrake cables. Will be there hopefully by ten in the morning on Saturday.