PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an agenda /w rough times?

angrydan
03-29-2004, 03:41 PM
I'm hoping that I am not repeating this question, but I couldn't find another post with the answer...

I live near Valley Forge, PA and was planning on coming up for the day on Saturday. I was wondering if anyone had a rough agenda with what was going on when so I could plan my day accordingly?

Valley Forge really isn't far enough to warrant getting a hotel room for the night.

Thanks!

benebob
03-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Usually Saturday starts about 9ish with some hanging out in the parking lot and meet and greet sessions. We try to get a pic of everyone and their cars by noon.

After that we are gonna work on another gimmick rally that last year took about 1 1/2-2 hours.

Maybe a drive might be in order for the non ralliers.

At 6 we're having dinner.

Don't want to be too elaborate as I'm not exactly sure what we have planned just yet. We're waiting for our final meeting but I hope this helps. It'll be nice to see another somewhat local there at least for the day.;)

GreenMarine
03-30-2004, 06:10 AM
All that sounds just like yast year... Sounds great:):):D:cool:

SVXRide
03-30-2004, 08:29 AM
All we need is the SVX "how to's" in the parking lot...
-Bill

angrydan
03-30-2004, 09:11 AM
Again, please excuse me if this question is dumb, I'm a newbie to this... Is anyone planning on selling parts or accesories or anything?

wawazat??
03-30-2004, 08:25 PM
See this thread above Dan

http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17562

Todd

NomadTW
03-31-2004, 12:53 AM
if i don't get my car back in time i can do a demo on replacing the rear speakers because i won't have them in for the drive