PDA

View Full Version : Burgundy SVX Spotted!!

JDW-SVX
03-25-2004, 12:32 AM
Wednesday evening, driving along Victoria Road near West Ryde, and I see a burgundy SVX coming the other way!!

He didn't see me......:mad: but I certainly saw him.....:D

I only saw it for a split second, so I am not sure what year it was (I didn't get the colour of the roof, but the body of the car was burgundy)

I got the rego though: XAL - 312 (at least I think that is what it was!)

I didn't have a pen and paper with me in the car to write the rego down, so I simply recited the rego out loud over and over again until I could write it down!!:D

Anybody seen it...:confused: :confused:

Jason.

OZ_SVX96
03-25-2004, 04:12 AM
No, that is unless the mysterious Windsor Burgundy has changed plates!
Regards, Mark.

Jamsvx
03-25-2004, 05:21 PM
I believe it is Todd, lives down Lane Cove way - met him a few times

Cheers

James

JDW-SVX
03-25-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Jamsvx
I believe it is Todd, lives down Lane Cove way - met him a few times

He should join the forum.....!

:D

Jason.

moshols vx
05-24-2004, 01:48 AM
I spotted it yesterday too. Was coming back over the harbour bridge after 1/2 marathon and spotted it at falcon street exit. I was unable to reverse and chase- i was at lights to go right and he was going left. Numberplate was x....yellow & black plates. If the numberplate started with X i think that means it prob has new plates?

Was very saddened last week when i spun round and chased white svx along road that goes past san hospital. Lights flashing, pulled up alongside at lights with window down waving and

oab_au
05-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by moshols vx
I spotted it yesterday too. Was coming back over the harbour bridge after 1/2 marathon and spotted it at falcon street exit. I was unable to reverse and chase- i was at lights to go right and he was going left. Numberplate was x....yellow & black plates. If the numberplate started with X i think that means it prob has new plates?

Was very saddened last week when i spun round and chased white svx along road that goes past san hospital. Lights flashing, pulled up alongside at lights with window down waving and

And,,,,,,,,and,,,,,,,,,,,what?
Harvey.;)

ensteele
05-24-2004, 09:55 PM
and then? and then? :confused:

JDW-SVX
05-25-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by ensteele
and then? and then? :confused:

....hint.....check out the post entitled "oops"!!

:D

Jason.